The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I was just pointing out that two people were born in the same city. Ain't a damn reason you guys need to go dissecting my **** pointing out where dudes grew up and **** damn. Everyone in a fighting mood

the clips got austin rivers getting burn. they better hope jamal can get healthy in time for the playoffs

Read a funny article on DS yesterday....Lebron pretty much got rid of Blatt's princeton offense. Lebron calls ALL plays, and Blatt just echos what Lebron says. Can't post DS here at work, but you can easily find the article up on their site.

Also...what do yall think of ESPN's new web layout? I'm sure I'll get used to it....but it's "meh" right now.

Read a funny article on DS yesterday....Lebron pretty much got rid of Blatt's princeton offense. Lebron calls ALL plays, and Blatt just echos what Lebron says. Can't post DS here at work, but you can easily find the article up on their site.

Also...what do yall think of ESPN's new web layout? I'm sure I'll get used to it....but it's "meh" right now.

Yeah we had a 5 hour debate in here about the LeBron situation yesterday :lol:

And I'm not feeling the ESPN layout at the moment :smh:

Whether someone get's dunked on or in this case crossed, the bench reaction of the opposing team or the victims own team is always interesting and funny...

And for the rest of the game everytime Chris Paul was close to the Warriors bench, they kept talking to him. You could really see it during free throws..

Last edited:
Barbosa 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom