The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took his commercial and his soul.
mean.gif
17f329cn3evbdjpg.jpg
   dat tailwhip doe

sticking your legs out to draw fouls is one of the most overblown things fans complain about.

all great shooters naturally turn and jump forward as they shooter, the leg always drifts out.

the currry 4 point play had minimal exaggeration if you really watch it.

Last edited:
I don't like them. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly don't know who I'd root for in a Cavs-Warriors Finals. :x

(Yes, I know lots of people would feel the same way about a Clippers-Cavs finals, but we know that's not happening)

My hate for the Clippers just comes from the playoff matchups and all of the flopping I saw in the past. I dislike the fact that a lot of Warrior fans think their team is unstoppable and I hate that cocky aspect especially if your team has not won anything just like the majority of the NBA. Its more of a humbling thing.

If any fans should be cocky, it should be SAS fans because they are still doing it and are the defending champs. *cues DBD appearance*. In order to be cocky, you have to at least back it up with your team being good right now + previous success.

edit...

About time Elfrid cut that **** off his head :lol:

from NT? i have not come across too many warriors fans have not been with many who think that they are unstoppable or too many warriors fans who are cocky.

I don't like them. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly don't know who I'd root for in a Cavs-Warriors Finals. :x

(Yes, I know lots of people would feel the same way about a Clippers-Cavs finals, but we know that's not happening)

My hate for the Clippers just comes from the playoff matchups and all of the flopping I saw in the past. I dislike the fact that a lot of Warrior fans think their team is unstoppable and I hate that cocky aspect especially if your team has not won anything just like the majority of the NBA. Its more of a humbling thing.

If any fans should be cocky, it should be SAS fans because they are still doing it and are the defending champs. *cues DBD appearance*. In order to be cocky, you have to at least back it up with your team being good right now + previous success.

edit...

from NT? i have not come across too many warriors fans have not been with many who think that they are unstoppable or too many warriors fans who are cocky.

you must not know who jumpman is.

I know some are not like that, but the ones that probably post the most are (at least in this thread). Even people who randomly come out of nowhere to laugh at the fact that no one else can be MVP, but their beloved Curry :lol: . I usually breeze past a lot of their posts, but I wish I could call a lot of them out. Maybe if I check the Warriors thread, I can find the ones that are like that. One of them is pretty obvious, though :lol:

edit...

you must not know who jumpman is.

:lol:

the Warriors went 16-2 in the month of March. :x that sounds unstoppable to me :lol:

And they've been winning by an average margin of 18 points. They really are rolling right now. I'm happy we even kept it close last night.

(Not really).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom