The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the No. 4/5 seeded teams at this time of the year every year spinning a narrative where "they can make a run" come playoffs
laugh.gif
I love all the playoff narratives.... so many wheels within wheels this time of year

I went to last year's Warriors/Clippers Game 1 and it was probably 40+% GS fans

I don't remember the Warriors games being quite as bad as the one last night. Bulls, Celtics, Lakers - all generally are like home games for the other teams, but this is the first Dubs game I felt like that. Guess it speaks to the front running nature of the transplants living here.

I feel partly responsible. I have season tickets in section 209 which come out to about $60 per seat. The tickets last night were going for $220. Easy call :lol:

If we meet them in the playoffs I'm gonna sell every ticket and have my 2015 seats paid for :lol: :pimp:

I feel partly responsible. I have season tickets in section 209 which come out to about $60 per seat. The tickets last night were going for $220. Easy call
laugh.gif

If we meet them in the playoffs I'm gonna sell every ticket and have my 2015 seats paid for
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I miss the beginning of Lob City when the 100s were still about $60 
tired.gif

^ That seriously was the most eye-opening B.S. Report I've ever listened to. :lol:

But that's probably because it was geared entirely in the direction of Cavs-LeBron-Love-Wiggins, which I'm mildly interested in.

Main concourse looked like oracle arena last night man :smh: **** was wild in there man

Then you got ****** crossing over the god cp and shooting fadeaway 3s with they mouthpieces out and **** in front of our bench, in our arena, laughing and ****. Then to top it off ***** got mvp chants in our arena b. Dont know how clear it was on tv but it was loud as hell on there.

Straight disrespected us :smh:

If you're scoring at home, that's the Heat's max player, top FA signee & first round pick, all out for the season.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) April 1, 2015
It's like a scary movie when you turn the lights back on and somebody else is missing from the room, wholesomely believe that Zoran Dragic is gonna find his way to the starting line-up, someway

Always. Liked the bucks Gucci color way. They just didn't have creative enough jerseys.

Not feeling this green and gold.

Brian Windhorst Tho David Blatt might need to have a word with him :lol:

^ That seriously was the most eye-opening B.S. Report I've ever listened to. :lol:

But that's probably because it was geared entirely in the direction of Cavs-LeBron-Love-Wiggins, which I'm mildly interested in.
Seriously I encourage everyone fan of Bill Simmons or not to go listen.

I apologize if this comes off offensive but why are there so many filipino warriors fans? When I interened with the Clipper we would always have some sort lf filipino-themed event pre or postgame.

Warriors/Clippers games have looked like that the last 3 or so years. The playoffs last year were damn near 50/50. And like 90% of the warriors half were filipinos. I have nothing against them but I've always been curious as to why this is. I used to think it was maybe just a high population of filipinos in the bay and a lot of them move down here but I know a handful of filipinos that were born and raised in socal and are warriors fans :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom