The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dallas were to knock off gs I think dirk would retire right then and there. I'd love to see it.

Last edited:
If we took a thread poll, who would be voted, the worst poster? ?    on the Playoff threads, I wonder if we'd end up with Series threads separate 

Last edited:

Everybody is quiet huh.

Question was taboo, let me erase it then.
im scared its going to be my dude ryanjumpman 
tired.gif

semi related but we are the top two posters in this thread

giphy.gif

The jumpman turn is amazing. One of my favorites posters this season. The trash talking and cockiness keeps lulz coming. Idk if I want gsw to win so he can keep going or lose so it can all back fire... Still entertaining tho

The jumpman turn is amazing. One of my favorites posters this season. The trash talking and cockiness keeps lulz coming. Idk if I want gsw to win so he can keep going or lose so it can all back fire... Still entertaining tho

Man that's the price one pays when feeding the hype. Hopfully he can handle the hate when the Warriors bounce.

Ryanjumpman in the same boat too.I can't comment on the Hawks because honeslty I don't watch much of the eastern conference. Only if the Spurs are playing them tho.

Last edited:
 Man that's the price one pays when feeding the hype. Hopfully he can handle the hate when the Warriors bounce.

Ryanjumpman in the same boat too.I can't comment on the Hawks because honeslty I don't watch much of the eastern conference. Only if the Spurs are playing them tho.
You're expecting grown man **** from him,then.

The difference between men and boys, accepting defeat with dignity.

We shall see, I like to think he will be a good loser, only time will tell.

Last edited:
*leaves knife on table*

Cut your own throat.

wink.gif

(P.S. Stop harassing people via PM under your previous names.)
I thought banned names couldn't PM??
whom is jumpman turn?

If GSW loses in 1st or 2nd round then Slander Away :lol:. It's the people who can't take it after they dish it out.

Ws shouldve tanked that Clips game a couple days ago. Doc with the Jedi mind trick with that "2-2" quote and got them motivated. Now they'll end up with the Spurs in round 2. Bravo Doc :smokin

With the new "rest" move, there is literally no way to tell who the first round matchups will  be.

But, but, if...the Spurs face the Grizz in round 1, my monies are on the Grizz. 

All of it. Full playoff fund, wagered in round 1. 

Clips would be safe.

That's a WCF team this year. You heard it here 1st.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom