The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If klay plays like this the whole season

No doubt hes top 5 but i dont see it happening, we seen this with pg last season

Top Shooting Guards: 2015-16 Salaries

Kobe Bryant$24,894,863
Joe Johnson $16,125,000
Dwyane Wade (Player Option)$15,719,062
James Harden $15,514,031
Eric Gordon (Player Option)$15,500,000
Klay Thompson $9,500,000
DeMar DeRozan $9,000,000
Lance Stephenson $9,080,000
Monta Ellis (Player Option)$5,694,673
Bradley Beal $25,000,000

no way Beal is making more then Kobe.

If klay plays like this the whole season

No doubt hes top 5 but i dont see it happening, we seen this with pg last season
Hold up a minute.  You mean top 5 shooting guards right?

And before you clown me asking a stupid question, how is Klay not already a top 5 shooting guard in the NBA? 

3 games people. 3 games!

We are just so excited for the beginning of the season that we are going ape**** over a few games. Klay will settle in at 18-20ppg, Dame, Harden, JJ etc will find their stroke...Knicks will disappoint...and all will be right in the basketball world.

No surprises here. Carry on.

3 games people. 3 games!

We are just so excited for the beginning of the season that we are going ape**** over a few games. Klay will settle in at 18-20ppg, Dame, Harden, JJ etc will find their stroke...Knicks will disappoint...and all will be right in the basketball world.

No surprises here. Carry on.

everything here is right...except NYK is going 45-37 this year

Top Shooting Guards: 2015-16 Salaries

Kobe Bryant$24,894,863
Joe Johnson $16,125,000
Dwyane Wade (Player Option)$15,719,062
James Harden $15,514,031
Eric Gordon (Player Option)$15,500,000
Klay Thompson $9,500,000
DeMar DeRozan $9,000,000
Lance Stephenson $9,080,000
Monta Ellis (Player Option)$5,694,673
Bradley Beal $25,000,000

no way Beal is making more then Kobe.

That's a typo I forgot what his new contract added up to be

There are too many good players for Harden to be top 5 in the League,  so Klay can't be mentioned.

If we are talking top SGs I'm still not putting him in top 5, and there are probably only 10 real  good SG's period

the thing is Neal shooting and aggressiveness is needed but 90% of the time my mans get it, its going up. straight blackhole status right now.

seen lance look at the bench last night like "somebody come get this fool."

Last edited:
MJ thinking hard about a comeback right now. Probably still thinks he can drop 20 a game at his age

The Hornets might be a bigger mess on offense than anyone thought.

Yea...its early but I'm not a fan of the starting lineup...

Kemba
Lance
Marvin
Zeller
AL

Thinking out loud but I kinda like this...don't like Marvin starting at the 4 and him at the 3 can do more on offense than mkg

Mkg off the floor frees up Lance on offense too

Last edited:
There are too many good players for Harden to be top 5 in the League,  so Klay can't be mentioned.
If we are talking top SGs I'm still not putting him in top 5, and there are probably only 10 real  good SG's period

If klay can stay at this pace & avg 29 for the rest of the season, hes top 5 in the game

:lol: @ him not being a top 5 sg

Harden
Joe
Klay
Monta
Kobe
Beal
Manu
Lance
Wade
Derozan

offset pow clow offset pow clow Ouch. I still couldn't put him top 5 in the league if he ended the year averaging 29+++
I guess you could put him there SG wise but
To me he's not top five at that position now.

The Hornets might be a bigger mess on offense than anyone thought.

yea i can def see a little locker room tension coming.
Not even lock room tension per say, but they rely on three high volume, inefficient players in Jefferson, Lance and Kemba for offense. Not to mention Henderson, Neal, MKG. Will be difficult for Clifford to craft an efficient team offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom