The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs' have given up so many leads to keep things interesting since I got into basketball.
I've witnessed just about everything in those 12 years.

I'm not upset, I know my team blows, I aint trippin. Its the clippers that think their team doesnt suck any more. They're exciting, but still wild bunz and undisciplined.

lol tees are a small markets idea? what should they have given out? gt-r's?

See, this is the comment that makes people dislike Lakers fans. "Wild bunz"? Really? They've won nearly sixty games that last two seasons and have gotten to the second round of the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. Yeah, they haven't won the championship, but to say they're not a good team is just denial. I don't get why Lakers fans have to feel so threatened by the Clippers being good.

That flop
roll.gif
i thought it was at first,  but the replay sealed it. lol

you're incompetent if you gotta go to review and take 5 mins to figure out if that's a flagrant or not

I'm not upset, I know my team blows, I aint trippin. Its the clippers that think their team doesnt suck any more. They're exciting, but still wild bunz and undisciplined.

See, this is the comment that makes people dislike Lakers fans. "Wild bunz"? Really? They've won nearly sixty games that last two seasons and have gotten to the second round of the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. Yeah, they haven't won the championship, but to say they're not a good team is just denial. I don't get why Lakers fans have to feel so threatened by the Clippers being good.

I'm not threatened bro. Clippers ar ebetter than my team. No doubt. But they aren't contenders. Teams that won't contend for titles, are bunz. Just the way I see it. 60 wins in the season means nothing in the playoffs. Being a good season team, is fun and everything, conference titles are cool, but chips are all that matters overall. Hell, at least be in the fight for it. ECF. I'm not hating, I'm just not gassing them up. I've seen fools gold before.

This is the Lakers we talking about, they shouldn't have to give anything out at the games only a winning product on the floor.

One of the lowest points was the #stayd12 billboards they put up around the city. That didn't work out as plan.
Agreed on both accounts. Except I dont think the shirts were meant to put butts in the seats, they only gave them out that night and it was for B.Scott, not the lakers per se. Plus it wasnt one of those 'doing it for attention' type things, the stands are so dark, you couldnt even see anybody wearing them if that was what they wanted. I think it was just a nice gesture. The stayd12 **** was wack af

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom