The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris is at 33 assists to one turnover so far this season.
mean.gif
sick.gif

I want to hammer the Jazz for giving Burks that big deal but he's playing solid to start the year. Looks aggressive and confident.

Agreed on both accounts. Except I dont think the shirts were meant to put butts in the seats, they only gave them out that night and it was for B.Scott, not the lakers per se. Plus it wasnt one of those 'doing it for attention' type things, the stands are so dark, you couldnt even see anybody wearing them if that was what they wanted. I think it was just a nice gesture. The stayd12 **** was wack af

If I remember correctly they gave out tees for the clippers game too. :lol:

Look you should feel so type of way for the clippers. They don't have Donald running things anymore. They are moving in the right direction. The Lakers on the other hand are looking horrible. Jim and Jeanie aren't doing them any favors.

Plus I don't understand how fans are still on #teamtank. Did they not see what happen to the 7th pick Randle In his 1st game? IMO That was karma for wishing ill on the team.

Thats the thing, I'm not hating on the clippers. I dont wish them bad. Only team I've ever legitimitely hated on were the heat with bron. That's it. i dont dislike the clips though. Lakers are on the ropes no doubt. I'm not team tank, but with as bad as the team is, if we say team tank, then it makes it look like we're losing on purpose :wink:

When Prokhorov was later asked if he is disappointed in how things ended with Kidd after hiring him with no previous coaching experience, the Russian owner said, "I think we shouldn't get mad. I think we should get even.

Bye, Jason.

When Prokhorov was later asked if he is disappointed in how things ended with Kidd after hiring him with no previous coaching experience, the Russian owner said, "I think we shouldn't get mad. I think we should get even.

Bye, Jason.

called it. Jason is a goner. Meh jason can always hide behind his sons head though. Thats like the dark side of the moon

okc should consider bringing in a guy like deshawn stevenson. brings veteran leadership, can defend the wing, hit the open 3,good locker room guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom