The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy is so clutch. Its like no matter how bad of a game he's having, he will find ways to make shots when it matters the most

damn, Sac lookin formidable. ****** finally maturing somewhat ( yea, you Cousins, you too Gay + having a steady pg helps)

Last edited:
Kings are a few pieces away from the playoffs.

Shoulda done more to keep Thomas tho.

chill bruhs, paul westphal had ya playing near .500 til the end of december one season. way too early to tell, especially with the kings

i do like mike malone :smokin:smokin

Ah, the classic Lakers fan "all that matters is championships" line. Love that one. Congrats on picking a team to root for that's had lots of success.
Man, that task force is about to roll in here quick :lol:  

36G14Bk.gif

I'm going to need the Kings to keep up this level of play and make the playoffs this year.....Bulls need that draft pick :nthat:

Rudy is so clutch. Its like no matter how bad of a game he's having, he will find ways to make shots when it matters the most

Think you're exaggerating just a bit. I actually wished Rudy was still on the Grizz the last time we met you guys in the playoffs. Much rather take my chances with him shooting in the clutch than Connley, Z-Bo or Marc.

Ah, the classic Lakers fan "all that matters is championships" line. Love that one. Congrats on picking a team to root for that's had lots of success.

But Byron Scott used that argument so it's gotta be legit!

...He got the number wrong but still

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom