The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if fans never saw them win. If teams won in the city they play for, they only earned thoese chips only.

Boston
Chicago
San Antonio
Miami
Detorit

All legit.

Last edited:
The broke legs matter is kinda of lame funny

It's actually kinda clever

They both deal with police brutality

I like that you are making a big deal out of police brutality against minorites but I hope it's not just making a big deal of it because he plays on your favorite NBA team

Last edited:
Proof that people hang on my every word. Y'all don't how to take a joke nor be serious about something. Y'all got it tho. And broke legs do matter. I'd be sueing if it was me too.

Last edited:
10 days ago out West: Houston was the No. 2 seed, Memphis was the No. 3 seed, LA Clippers were the No. 5 seed and San Antonio was No. 6.
10 days ago out East: Toronto was the No. 3 seed, Chicago was the No. 4, Brooklyn No. 7 and Miami No. 8.

Now in the West: San Antonio's No. 2, LA Clippers are No. 3, Houston is No. 5 and Memphis is No. 6.
Now in the East: Chicago's No. 3, Toronto's No. 4, Boston's No. 7 and Indiana's No. 8.

I think last year the only movement the entire season was New York and Atlanta for the East's No. 8 seed, and Phoenix made a run at the No. 8 held by Dallas but it was never overtaken.

Crazy how this year we have teams sliding from No. 2 to No. 6 in the span of a day or two in the West, and No. 7/8 seeds in the East have completely changed in the span of a week.

This reminds me, Charles Barkley spoke on this once before and he made a point that still stuck with me today. I doubt I'll be able to find a video or even an article about it but it was on Inside the NBA one night and he said something to the effect of "I'm not winning a championship for me, I'm already a millionaire and living out my childhood dream, I wanted to win that championship for that city and the fans, its more about them that it is anybody else. Its their championship more than mine" which feeds into the point of Championships belonging to cities.

This reminds me, Charles Barkley spoke on this once before and he made a point that still stuck with me today. I doubt I'll be able to find a video or even an article about it but it was on Inside the NBA one night and he said something to the effect of "I'm not winning a championship for me, I'm already a millionaire and living out my childhood dream, I wanted to win that championship for that city and the fans, its more about them that it is anybody else. Its their championship more than mine" which feeds into the point of Championships belonging to cities.

yeah but that's bull **** though, and you know it. chips dont belong to cities they belong to teams. the players win the chips not the fans. fans dont get the touch or hold or even see the trophy when they want to. He was saying that to be pc.

Last edited:
Vivek about to Vivek.

Aaron Bruski @aaronbruski
I don’t think that anything is concrete but DeMarcus Cousins trade speculation has jumped considerably among Kings sources in last 24 hours.

We need that Kyrie vs Wardell in the finals

Chef curry mixing :pimp: :smokin

Uncle Drew mixing :smokin

Curry already the greatest shooter ever but Kyrie the heir apparent. :wow: :pimp:

Draymond terrorizing Love. :pimp:

Klay and JR trading 3's. :pimp:

I'd give the Cavs a chance over the Warriors, I have a feeling Bron kinda been coasting and is going to put on some vintage performances in the playoffs.

Kyrie is the one to watch for, see him having a breakout playoffs run 26/4/6 on 50% shooting and 47% from 3.

Vivek about to Vivek.

Aaron Bruski @aaronbruski
I don’t think that anything is concrete but DeMarcus Cousins trade speculation has jumped considerably among Kings sources in last 24 hours.

Really weird quotes coming from the whole org about this Boogie situation. :nerd:

This dude Vivek is really on one, he got some James Dolan and Al Davis in him if he green lights this ****.

Boston would be the ideal landing spot but Boogie didn't like playing with IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom