The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley is right. Teams play for the city. Teams are nothing without their fanbase. Don't believe me ask Sonics fans. If you can find them.

lawd i'd love for the spurs to break lebron again.

let tiago say it 'if he dies, he dies'.

kawhichael jordan would clamp down on bron so bad.
Kawhi winning back2back Finals MVPs. Or Duncan winning his 4th Finals MVP....Spurs winning #6
eek.gif
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

Last edited:
The broke legs matter is kinda of lame funny

It's actually kinda clever

They both deal with police brutality

I like that you are making a big deal out of police brutality against minorites but I hope it's not just making a big deal of it because he plays on your favorite NBA team

I'm wondering if Ryan is a backup account of yours? You co-sign or defend a lot of the nonsense he spews.

“There’s a lot of speculation about who should get the award, but we all know who the real MVP is.”

“In actuality, if you really wanted to, you could give it to him every year,” Smith said of James, who won the award four times in his first 11 seasons in the league. “I mean, the numbers, what he does for teams. You see one year removed from a team like Miami — and they probably won’t even make the playoffs — to a team that hasn’t made the playoffs since he left and then, all of the sudden, we’re a 52-win team. So, I don’t think you can do that with anybody else that’s in our league right now.

“Not to knock anything from the other two guys [Stephen Curry and James Harden]. They’re having great years, career years for both of them, but if you want to be realistic about it, you could give it to him every time.”

LeBron, one person, can't beat a team by himself.

In 2011 - The best version of he and Wade together during their four years there couldn't beat a Mavs team more than once from Game 2 to Game 6. Dallas was unconscious from beyond the arc, had Tyson rolling to the rim/defending the rim... and Miami didn't have the shooters to compete. (Which is why they went out and got Shane Battier and Mike Miller a few weeks later).

In 2012 - His first title victory was against upstart Oklahoma City who -- we'll never know -- might've settled in for the expected conclusion when it went down 3-1, with the mindset that, "Okay, this one's his. We'll see him every year, though." And they would have reason to think that. The Spurs had lost in the first round as the No. 1 seed the year prior, and had lost to them, OKC, in those same 2012 playoffs in the WCF. It likely appeared to OKC like the torch had now unquestionably been passed to them and there were no other Western Conference teams in sight that had the firepower they had for the next few years.

In 2013 - San Antonio won Game 1 on that crazy Tony Parker shot. Miami blows them out in Game 2, but the Spurs were headed to S.A. with homecourt advantage in their possession now. Danny Green goes off in Game 3 (7 of 9 from deep), and San Antonio blows Miami out. In Game 4, Bron/Wade/Bosh combine for 85 Pts, 30 Rebs, 10 Asts, 10 Stls, and five blocks. In Game 5, the last in San Antonio, Manu starts his first game of the season and puts up 24 points and 10 assists leading the Spurs to a near-20 point win. In Game 6? We all know what happened. Ray Allen saved Miami from losing the series 4-2 with an improbable three-pointer in the corner. Y'all remember LeBron's face in the minutes that preceded that? I do. The realization, or the first step in the coping process (a process that he never had to continue thanks to Shuttlesworth). In Game 7, Battier knocks in six 3-pointers, James has a career-defining game (37 points, 5-10 from three, 8-8 FT, 12 rebounds, four assists) and the Heat win it.

LeBron wouldn't two titles if not for his team, Shuttlesworth, sending it to Game 7. Or his team, Bosh/Wade, helping him combine for that 85/30/10/10/5 statline in Game 4.

In 2014 - Miami lost consecutive playoff games for the first time since the 2012 ECF. Wade looked lifeless trying to carry the team by himself in Game 1 after LeBron's cramps knocked him out, Splitter's hook shots, Duncan, Patty Mills was big off the bench, Kawhi Leonard happened in Games 3-5. San Antonio won their four games by an average of 14 points. The series wasn't even close.

Gotta love the fake 'it's all LeBron' 'which team has LeBron? Oh, that's right. I'm riding with them' narrative though. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Last edited:

I like that you are making a big deal out of police brutality against minorites but I hope it's not just making a big deal of it because he plays on your favorite NBA team

I'm wondering if Ryan is a backup account of yours? You co-sign or defend a lot of the nonsense he spews.

:lol: same thing I was wondering

+1. And I'm not.

lawd i'd love for the spurs to break lebron again.

let tiago say it 'if he dies, he dies'.

kawhichael jordan would clamp down on bron so bad.

Then there gonna be like he needs more help

Get him durant get him westbrook

yea lebron washed though, headlines'll read 'Kyrie needs more help b'

Teams just need to try and keep it close and make bron make free throws. he'll choke the season away at this point.

yea lebron washed though, headlines'll read 'Kyrie needs more help b'

Teams just need to try and keep it close and make bron make free throws. he'll choke the season away at this point.

:lol: at Lebron being washed. You wish he was though...

In 2011 - The best version of he and Wade together during their four years there couldn't beat a Mavs team more than once from Game 2 to Game 6. Dallas was unconscious from beyond the arc, had Tyson rolling to the rim/defending the rim... and Miami didn't have the shooters to compete. (Which is why they went out and got Shane Battier and Mike Miller a few weeks later).

In 2012 - His first title victory was against upstart Oklahoma City who -- we'll never know -- might've settled in for the expected conclusion when it went down 3-1, with the mindset that, "Okay, this one's his. We'll see him every year, though." And they would have reason to think that. The Spurs had lost in the first round as the No. 1 seed the year prior, and had lost to them, OKC, in those same 2012 playoffs in the WCF. It likely appeared to OKC like the torch had now unquestionably been passed to them and there were no other Western Conference teams in sight that had the firepower they had for the next few years.

In 2013 - San Antonio won Game 1 on that crazy Tony Parker shot. Miami blows them out in Game 2, but the Spurs were headed to S.A. with homecourt advantage in their possession now. Danny Green goes off in Game 3 (7 of 9 from deep), and San Antonio blows Miami out. In Game 4, Bron/Wade/Bosh combine for 85 Pts, 30 Rebs, 10 Asts, 10 Stls, and five blocks. In Game 5, the last in San Antonio, Manu starts his first game of the season and puts up 24 points and 10 assists leading the Spurs to a near-20 point win. In Game 6? We all know what happened. Ray Allen saved Miami from losing the series 4-2 with an improbable three-pointer in the corner. Y'all remember LeBron's face in the minutes that preceded that? I do. The realization, or the first step in the coping process (a process that he never had to continue thanks to Shuttlesworth). In Game 7, Battier knocks in six 3-pointers, James has a career-defining game (37 points, 5-10 from three, 8-8 FT, 12 rebounds, four assists) and the Heat win it.

LeBron wouldn't two titles if not for his team, Shuttlesworth, sending it to Game 7. Or his team, Bosh/Wade, helping him combine for that 85/30/10/10/5 statline in Game 4.

In 2014 - Miami lost consecutive playoff games for the first time since the 2012 ECF. Wade looked lifeless trying to carry the team by himself in Game 1 after LeBron's cramps knocked him out, Splitter's hook shots, Duncan, Patty Mills was big off the bench, Kawhi Leonard happened in Games 3-5. San Antonio won their four games by an average of 14 points. The series wasn't even close.

Gotta love the fake 'it's all LeBron' 'which team has LeBron? Oh, that's right. I'm riding with them' narrative though. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

#bars

why have i never seen this
laugh.gif
Saw this in live time and was KobeHeadScratch.gif

the game... it's wriiten how it's wrote.

You just don't like the dude:lol:

So you don't try to impartially listen to what he says

Yeah dude is on one sometimes just like a lot people on this site are sometimes :lol:

He has his own valid points, I try not to let my dislike of someone's past views from disliking their views on a different topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom