The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to a few playoff games this year. I might shoot down to memphis if they play the clips. where the best bbq??

breh, if you do hit me up.

Rendevouz is okay, but its the mostly recognized by tourists

The good places include Central BBQ, Interstate BBQ, A&R, Germantown Commissary

Memphis vs Portland would be 'last team with 7 healthy bodies' wins
laugh.gif

How do you feel about the Blazers playoff chances this year?

[quote name="rck3sactown"]the Hawks losing in the first round would make for a great chuckle[/quote]I don't care how it happens, but NT really needs a Clikers/Spurs WCF, Halks/Cavs ECF, then a Spurs/Halks Finals.

I'm going to a few playoff games this year. I might shoot down to memphis if they play the clips. where the best bbq??

breh, if you do hit me up.

Rendevouz is okay, but its the mostly recognized by tourists

The good places include Central BBQ, Interstate BBQ, A&R, Germantown Commissary

for sure. I'll let you know.

wouldn't that be something if theres some random upsets? hawks out in round 1....Ryan would just find a way to blame it on the nypd though. 'if only we had thabo on the bench'

[quote name="Suberzat1"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="rck3sactown"]the Hawks losing in the first round would make for a great chuckle[/QUOTE]I don't care how it happens, but NT really needs a Clikers/Pelicans WCF, Halks/Cavs ECF, then a Pelicans/Halks Finals.[/QUOTE]
[/quote]Nah, gotta be Spurs. I need true colors to be amplified by some people on here.

Originally Posted by Suberzat1  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Originally Posted by rck3sactown  
the Hawks losing in the first round would make for a great chuckle
I don't care how it happens, but NT really needs a Clikers/Pelicans WCF, Halks/Cavs ECF, then a Pelicans/Halks Finals.
Nah, gotta be Spurs. I need true colors to be amplified by some people on here.
ISWYAD

Good to know we're in the same boat. Before all the injuries I thought they could make it to the WCF if they had an easy path but now I think they'll be lucky to take the Clippers or whomever they go against to 6 games.

Once Wes went down it was pretty much over.

I think they can make it a series against the Grizz. Don't see too much outside of that.

Once Wes went down it was pretty much over.

I think they can make it a series against the Grizz. Don't see too much outside of that.
I agree.

I had the Grizzlies going to the Finals and the Blazers going to the WCF at the ASB.
mean.gif

Now it looks like a Warriors/Spurs WCF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom