The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="rck3sactown"]I have ADD.... attention paying isn't my forte [/QUOTE]Man, look...

... actually, let me be quiet and not go on this rant. :lol: [/QUOTE]on Matt Forte or ADD?

:\[/quote]ADD/ADHD

if I went to school with JJ Redick, I'm pretty sure we would be BFF's tbh
He would be top 5 in scoring if you were out there setting screens for him
meh, I'd get called for illegal screens 4 out of 5 times 
laugh.gif

Another LAC/MEM playoff series would make me hate the Clippers even more.

They don't have as many players that I hate anymore outside of the core guys, though. A few years ago, their entire bench had me

:evil:

Last edited:

They don't have as many players that I hate anymore outside of the core guys, though. A few years ago, their entire bench had me >:

**** your team.

Just be ready to get that work if the seeds stay the same.

They don't have as many players that I hate anymore outside of the core guys, though. A few years ago, their entire bench had me

:evil:

donte jones and matt barnes and cp3 is enough to cover the hate spread pimp juice.

[quote name="Silverbackhoney"][QUOTE name="Jumpman II"]This guy was posting the Hawks record like 15 times a day a few months ago but Warriors fans are Cocky :rofl: :rofl: [/QUOTE]I know. Dude flips on and off being the victim or being the braggart. To each his own though.[/quote]That is the most accurate thing I've ever read. :lol: [quote name="ryanjumpman420"][quote name="Jumpman II"]This guy was posting the Hawks record like 15 times a day a few months ago but Warriors fans are Cocky :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]I know i aint the only u annoy.[/quote] No, THAT is.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
He started being more humble once the Warriors took the Hawks behind the woodshed last month :lol:
Nah I'm humble because I know not to get my hopes up. Why I've never picked the hawks to win it all. Ever. Jus makes no sense whatsoever tho to not have them in the conversation. And i am from atlanta we are jaded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom