The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by Suberzat1  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Originally Posted by rck3sactown  
the Hawks losing in the first round would make for a great chuckle
I don't care how it happens, but NT really needs a Clikers/Pelicans WCF, Halks/Cavs ECF, then a Pelicans/Halks Finals.
Nah, gotta be Spurs. I need true colors to be amplified by some people on here.
Pelicans are going nowhere. Im just fing around

Ska is to ADD/ADHD as Charles Barkley is to advanced stats.

If not Ska, then pretty much every other person age 30+ :lol:

I already know the CP3 libel is gonna be heavy when/if we get eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round. I'm just hoping I can stop it by pretending my mom dies.

[quote name="JPZx"]Ska is to ADD/ADHD as Charles Barkley is to advanced stats.

If not Ska, then pretty much every other person age 30+ :lol:[/quote]*zo.gif*

I'm saying, though, it's like being diagnosed with hunger than getting everyone freaked out about being hungry.

"Nah, bros. I can't hang out, I've got hunger."

"Sorry, babe. Need to stay home, my hunger's kicking in."

I was diagnosed with ADD.

Twice.

Was given a script, twice.

Figured out how they were diagnosing it, learned how to deal, earned 2 degrees without meds.

Totally not ever trying to hear, "Well you were once of the lucky ones maybe."

No. It's sad, how sick and debilitated people are made to feel as a result of the diagnosis of symptoms that are by no means debilitating.

Last edited:
[quote name="erupt107th"]I already know the CP3 libel is gonna be heavy when/if we get eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round. I'm just hoping I can stop it by pretending my mom dies.[/quote]Cot DAMN. :lol:

Eh, not if you have a kid who has it. I think its probably over-diagnosed and over-medicated, but its a real thing.

There have been very few times when I've read some **** that is so absolutely outlandish on NT that I'm speechless.

This is one of those times.

I think I'll head to the NFL thread for a while.

Someone on here i forgot who it was but the lakers were down 3 games to 2 to the celtics and somebody said they rather not make it to the finals than be down 3 games to 2 in the finals... Was one of the more stupid things ive read on this site.

And yea the lakers came back to win a title.

Eh, not if you have a kid who has it. I think its probably over-diagnosed and over-medicated, but its a real thing.

Heck yeah its real

Its like saying I did cocaine and I'm fine so there shouldn't be any coke addicts

Everybody deals with stuff different

Trying to tell other people how to they feel or deal with is one of the most insensitive things ever

That dubs hawks game at oracle didn't bother me one bit. Already know we can beat yall I seen it in February. Dubs blow everybody out at home. And we won't have to play the dubs to get to the finals

Warriors have homecourt throughout lil homie so if you play the Warriors you WILL have to play 4 games at the Oracle.

You guys beat the Warriors in an extremely close game whereas once you came to Oracle y'all got HANDLED....easily!

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom