The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course New York > Chicago.

Better Pizza, Better Ingredients, Papa Johns... wait

Their clothing culture and diversity is
nthat.gif

Would never live in either city though.

You have posted in defense of him FAAAAAAR more than I have posted critically of him. I should be posting that gif to you. :lol:

Yup its nuts what mister friendly has become.

Once objective spurs fan hell he was so objective i didnt even kno he was a spurs fan :lol:

Since the return of klaw hes been put under a spell of some sorts. Seduced by the serpent.

Maybe online stockholm syndrome? Lol

I believe I asked you to point out what outrageous stuff I have said or co-signed about the Spurs

Im still waiting :lol:

Portland just seems like a city full of My Morning Jacket fans and people who wear earth tones too much. I'm good.

We could rent a tandem bicycle and tour breweries together tho brosef. Come say hi.

I don't know how to ride a bike :smh: but I can't turn down a brew. I heard you guys do that well up there.

Oh God yes. Regardless of the hipsters and all that noise, food trucks and microbrews make Portland incredible. Grab a brew, pick up some crazy Korean/Mexican fusion, and head down to the riverfront. Can't really beat it. :smokin

Vancouver >>> ____

Medicating for adhd is a sham. The real issue is the joke that is the education system that forces all kids to "learn" using the same outdated methods

Portland just seems like a city full of My Morning Jacket fans and people who wear earth tones too much. I'm good.

We could rent a tandem bicycle and tour breweries together tho brosef. Come say hi.

I don't know how to ride a bike :smh: but I can't turn down a brew. I heard you guys do that well up there.

Oh God yes. Regardless of the hipsters and all that noise, food trucks and microbrews make Portland incredible. Grab a brew, pick up some crazy Korean/Mexican fusion, and head down to the riverfront. Can't really beat it. :smokin

Korean/Mexican fusion is funny to me. Tried it down here in California and my taste buds didn't know what they were doing or if I liked it or not lol.

Korean/Mexican fusion is funny to me. Tried it down here in California and my taste buds didn't know what they were doing or if I liked it or not lol.

Yeah, some of the fusion food trucks I've had confused the hell out of me (and then confused the hell out of my bowels :x ). Kunfusion makes this kalbi quesadilla that's like crack in a tortilla tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom