The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes people are misdiagnosed, but ADHD is real
Can confirm.  The gf has ADHD and that **** is real.
My son (9) has an ADHD diagnosis. We went years trying to deal with his symptoms in ways other than medication with only limited success. The medication definitely helps with his focus and more generally his ability to manage his emotions. That said, in my experience, its a very individual thing. ADHD is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. I can look different in different people and, as such, the best methods of dealing with it can vary too.
My gf has ADHD and she's legit crazy.  When I describe her condition to people, I usually say something like imagine an old person with dementia trapped inside a young woman's body.  Their disconnect from reality is amazing, I have to remind myself to be patient...

Sometimes people are misdiagnosed, but ADHD is real
Can confirm.  The gf has ADHD and that **** is real.
My son (9) has an ADHD diagnosis. We went years trying to deal with his symptoms in ways other than medication with only limited success. The medication definitely helps with his focus and more generally his ability to manage his emotions. That said, in my experience, its a very individual thing. ADHD is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. I can look different in different people and, as such, the best methods of dealing with it can vary too.
My gf has ADHD and she's legit crazy.  When I describe her condition to people, I usually say something like imagine an old person with dementia trapped inside a young woman's body.  Their disconnect from reality is amazing, I have to remind myself to be patient...

Oh hell no! I can deal with older dementia patients cause I've done it for so long but a younger person acting like that? No no no :lol:

happy.gif

"C list r'n'b singers/actresses and yall are the capital of them" my goodness :rofl: :rofl: datz nasty

Man :rofl:

So glad they didn't roll with another blue/red/ design. Way too many of those. This actually looks very good overall too.

Ain't Nobody copping those horribly cut Rockets Jerseys

The exact reason I buy shirts instead of jerseys :lol:

Last edited:
NYC  is so overrated. been there mutiple times. I never felt that sparkle and buzz that everyone else feels when they go.
but the dmv is just great

It's great if you trying to catch an STD while breathing.

Last edited:
Too many people in NYC and everything is so expensive and small, and I hated riding buses and trains like a peasant.

No diss about Serge and ATL either, just when you see images of him in the offseason he's always at some club with like Keri of course, Monica, Run's neices, some Housewives ******* who I don't know because I don't watch that ****, Tatyana Ali, Essence Atkins, and like Mya. True life, I think he'd really dig the A.

Last edited:
Too many people in NYC and everything is so expensive and small, and I hated riding buses and trains like a peasant.

No diss about Serge and ATL either, just when you see images of him in the offseason he's always at some club with like Keri of course, Monica, Run's neices, some Housewives ******* who I don't know because I don't watch that ****, Tatyana Ali, Essence Atkins, and like Mya. True life, I think he'd really dig the A.

Sounds like he already is.

If it was posted I'm sorry but here are Paul Pierce's thoughts on the hawks, which many in this thread reiterated

As good as Atlanta is, they just don't give off that aura where we're afraid of them.

"You definitely have to worry about Cleveland because they have LeBron and some vets now, but if we get to the conference finals, anything can happen.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom