The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMV
pimp.gif
> anywhere else 
***** please
laugh.gif
where u located 
NYC. My sig probably could've told you that.

Everyone with credibility to claim there legitimacy of ADD/ADHD, please stand up.

(And I'm not even saying it's fraudulent. I'm simply calling for credibility before hearing claims of people who know more about internet lingo than they do mental matters.)

If you city's population isn't 1 Million+ you really don't have any say in city battles.

NYC, LA, CHI are the big dogs. The rest of y'all just specks on the map.

Everyone with credibility to claim there legitimacy of ADD/ADHD, please stand up.

(And I'm not even saying it's fraudulent. I'm simply calling for credibility before hearing claims of people who know more about internet lingo than they do mental matters.)

I've got mild ADHD and have to take Ritalin but it's more for my PTSD than anything.

I could have been misdiagnosed but it def. helps me with my focus and drive. /shrug

DMV
pimp.gif
> anywhere else 
***** please
laugh.gif
where u located 
NYC  is so overrated. been there mutiple times. I never felt that sparkle and buzz that everyone else feels when they go.

but the dmv is just great
i went to a DMV in vancouver once, the lineups were pretty long. tbh i dont think i would ever want to go back 

DMV
pimp.gif
> anywhere else 
***** please
laugh.gif
where u located 
NYC  is so overrated. been there mutiple times. I never felt that sparkle and buzz that everyone else feels when they go.

i went to a DMV in vancouver once, the lineups were pretty long. tbh i dont think i would ever want to go back 
not department of motor vehicles

dmv as in District of columbia (dc), Maryland, Virginia

Last edited:

no love for the Netherlands and Amsterdam??

I loved my time there.... from what I could tell from my new FB friends and pics/videos 
Got major love for Amsterdam but I'd feel safer in Switzerland
this is true... I was rolling with a big group of Aussies and S. Africans during the nights which prob made things a little safer....

the Argentines I chilled with were wild... talking about hitting up gangbangs and **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

DMV
pimp.gif
> anywhere else 
***** please
laugh.gif
where u located 

Everyone ain't built for NYC
yea i couldnt live there 

My son (9) has an ADHD diagnosis. We went years trying to deal with his symptoms in ways other than medication with only limited success. The medication definitely helps with his focus and more generally his ability to manage his emotions. That said, in my experience, its a very individual thing. ADHD is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. I can look different in different people and, as such, the best methods of dealing with it can vary too.

That's usually where people go to feel the sparkle and buzz

Nothing wrong with that. I spent a day in NYC once in late December a few years ago. Just stuck to Fifth Ave mostly and it was awesome. Seeing all the holiday stuff with a light snow fall coming down was really cool. The sparkle and buzz was legit. Could never live there though.

Last edited:
cavs could beat the breaks off and sweep the hawks for all i care. Cant even beat the piece of crap knicks. East playoffs will be the most boring in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom