The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Pierce giving NO DAMBS in that interview 
pimp.gif

Calling out the Nets, Ray, Rondo, Otto, Beal, Wall, Deron Williams, this entire generation 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Paul George in this headband is really weird. I know why hes doing it, but it just feels weird.

Ska, the situation you're kinda describing is like being misdiagnosed as an asthmatic when you're out of shape and then saying there's no such thing as asthma

It's nice that you were misdiagnosed. But it doesn't mean the disorder doesn't exist.

Paul Pierce giving NO DAMBS in that interview :pimp:

Calling out the Nets, Ray, Rondo, Otto, Beal, Wall, Deron Williams, this entire generation :lol:  

Some shots he threw aren't serious tho, you can tell he wanted to throw harsher shots at the Wiz but since he's still with us he held back a bit

He basically destroyed Deron Williams, and the players on the Nets roster last year excluding KG

Some shots he threw aren't serious tho, you can tell he wanted to throw harsher shots at the Wiz but since he's still with us he held back a bit

He basically destroyed Deron Williams, and the players on the Nets roster last year excluding KG
Yeah some weren't as harsh but if you read between the lines he definitely holding stuff back 
laugh.gif

Seems miffed at the younger generation

I can't believe how bad he went in on Deron Williams and Ray Allen seem like a Marvin Harrison/Kobe Bryant type

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Kinda wishing he'd just roast a horrible player on some Kobe/Smush beef

That interview was enlightening tho, if KG does something similar you can def believe I'm running to read that

Ok people I need some ideas. IDK who really pays attention but for the last two years I've been doing the NBA Playoff Bracket Challenge Thread once the seeds are locked and the playoffs start and plan to do it again this year.

http://niketalk.com/t/590131/2013-2...rats-to-beh235-and-imsneakerpimp-aka-a-friend

First year I didnt give away anything, it was more a whim kind of thing, second year I gave away fatheads, and now I'm trying to think of another prize and so far am coming up short.

-Wanted to do swingman jersey but everyone hates Adidas

-Wanted to do NBA Subway Signs (Amazon product ASIN B00I2GMLP6) but some of them are very outdated (the one for The Cavs makes no mention of LeBron at all even though these were made in 2013)

But I cant think of much else. Anyone have any ideas?

PLEASE RESPOND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom