The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Kerr not winning thay COY award. I'll bet on that. That's Buds award. Already got HIS name on it. Hawks won 60 games and broke their franchise record too. Cosch Bud has done as much as Kerr with half the Talent. Dubs got team USA player coming off the bench. And a former all star. Bud got 3-4 d leaguers coming off our bench.

Nah.

bud did all of that, in the east.

kerr did it in the tougher conference.

like i said finesse majors... why pay $7 for 11 games tonight when 9 of that 11 starts at the same time
laugh.gif
Bruh if you love basketball why wouldnt you get it?  I cost less than chipotle.  And you get to watch all the teams fighting for playoffs, 4 games at a time, it lasts for three days and you get to use any device.  Yall are real cheap for seven dollars

[quote name="pums"]Hawks fans (ryanjumpman) the new laker fans (ACB)??[/quote]Sure, I can see it.

Cosch Bud put more wins together in the east than that team that has lbj and is an automatic lock to be great every year who is the current favorite to win it all

Cosch Bud put more wins together in the east than that team that has lbj and is an automatic lock to be great every year who is the current favorite to win it all

your point? kerr did too.

and the cavs are not the favorite. don't believe everything vegas tells you. they create the odds.

Miami vs Philly tonight w/ both teams looking to take a dive
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

An entire game of Shaqtin' a Fool capped off by Spo fighting a fan.  Peak Spo
roll.gif

Last edited:
Somebody go back and look at how many games hawks rested multiple starters vs how many times dubs did.

Last edited:
Coaching is harder without talent

The Warriors already had prime talent

Kerr took them to another level but they already had prime talent

The Hawks are working with castoffs except for 2 guys

The tougher conference is a legit counter for the Warriors

Last edited:
Now the Warriors have "prime talent" but at the end of last season most of yall said that Warriors have hit their ceiling :lol:

Wow i just saw the play where Smart inbounded the ball near half court to Zeller who then passed it back to Smart while also giving him a screen and Smart went straight to the hoop for a dunk.

Brad Stevens play calling is so good :pimp:

Last edited:
The Warriors have been the best team in the league all year and should be rewarded for it Steph is MVP, Kerr is COY anything else is nonsense IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom