The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man even I'm not homering out for Pop who has a solid argument. Weathered injuries to six core players to the roster and still managed to get his team the two seed while finding time to pass off control of the offense to a player who has missed a good chunk of the season and has to be coached a certain way to even want to dominate the basketball. Pop is the best coach in the league.

He's coming in third for this thing though.
i see what u did there bruh

You're setting yourself up for disappointment all I'm going to say.

The Warriors also won 60 games, have the leagues best offense and defense, The likely MVP and DPoY on the roster, all with a rookie coach. 
Youll see. And they won 50+ last year. Hawks won 38.

I want Bud to win. Hell, I'd even have Kidd second, but I don't see any way they don't give it to Kerr. MVP, COY, DPY, 6th man, MIP. They'll probably sweep the awards :lol:

Look at dubs roster and looks at the hawks and u tell me which one is harder to win with. all while dealing with major off court controversy and having to fill in as gm too.

The Warriors also won 60 games, have the leagues best offense and defense, The likely MVP and DPoY on the roster, all with a rookie coach. 
I want Bud to win. Hell, I'd even have Kidd second, but I don't see any way they don't give it to Kerr. MVP, COY, DPY, 6th man, MIP. They'll probably sweep the awards
laugh.gif
do they even have a rookie? 

I want Bud to win. Hell, I'd even have Kidd second, but I don't see any way they don't give it to Kerr. MVP, COY, DPY, 6th man, MIP. They'll probably sweep the awards
laugh.gif
do they even have a rookie? 
Yeah they do, his name is Steve Kerr. Give Steve Kerr RotY

Is Bud definitely COY over Kerr?
Steve Kerr is winning CotY. He's a rookie coach who heads up one of the most dominant regular season teams ever. Its not going to anyone else, and the voting is going to finish

Kerr
Bud
Pop

Is Bud definitely COY over Kerr?
hello no thats steves award & has been for a few months now

I want Bud to win. Hell, I'd even have Kidd second, but I don't see any way they don't give it to Kerr. MVP, COY, DPY, 6th man, MIP. They'll probably sweep the awards :lol:

I thought so. Ryan said it so matter of factly that I had to inquire.

Mike Budenholzer definitely has the tougher coaching job but you know the media is about screwing the Hawks

Take it as a badge of honor, keep it moving and win the playoffs
+1 and we have always known this as atlantans. not like espn don't absolutely love the darling dubs. Ain't won a damn thing yet, and they get all the passes.

:lol: @ acting like there's a clear cut CoTY winner

Kerr, Bud, or Pop could win it and they all have a good case

Lol Kerr not winning thay COY award. I'll bet on that. That's Buds award. Already got HIS name on it. Hawks won 60 games and broke their franchise record too. Cosch Bud has done as much as Kerr with half the Talent. Dubs got team USA player coming off the bench. And a former all star. Bud got 3-4 d leaguers coming off our bench.

Nah.

Hawks gonna mess around and let Ferry walk and coach bud prob gonna go with him. That's what I just got told by a 50 year old native hawks fan. Even when it shines down here it rains :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom