The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yall keep laughing we will see what happens. League done let COY Budenholzer get out San Antonio and land in ATL. Which seems as good as any city to me for a free agent to go to. Up and coming they say. City and team.

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this is that all the talk in the media prior to the season was that he had lost a step and how his game was going to suffer because of it :lol:

He was by far the best pull up mid range shooter, one of the best ever, dude is going to be fine going into his old age.

CP3 really one of the best ever, there are literally 0 holes in his game now that he's become an elite shooter.

Redick being healthy was also great, they shot on the same level as Steph & Klay, JJ been waiting his whole life to play with Chris.

Reactions: HIM
Just because your team is good, doesn't mean people want to go there. Hell, Dragic only wanted to play in Miami, Los Angeles, or New York.
It's not only about them being good. It's about the fit. The cap space. The city's appeal to the player. Culture of the city. Coaches and players involved. Players and coaches familiar with each other. Players that could fit. Draft picks to trade.

Is Bud definitely COY over Kerr?
Steve Kerr is winning CotY. He's a rookie coach who heads up one of the most dominant regular season teams ever. Its not going to anyone else, and the voting is going to finish

Kerr

Bud

Pop

You knock the Cavs for having a high payroll. Are you gonna hate the hawks when they have to pay their players and sign a free agent to a big contract?
nope I'll be as subjective about it as every fan is of about their favorite teams. And be happy we finally got somebody willing to spend it properly.

Lol Kerr not winning thay COY award. I'll bet on that. That's Buds award. Already got HIS name on it. Hawks won 60 games and broke their franchise record too. Cosch Bud has done as much as Kerr with half the Talent. Dubs got team USA player coming off the bench. And a former all star. Bud got 3-4 d leaguers coming off our bench.

Last edited:
Lol Kerr not winning thay COY award. I'll bet on that. That's Buds award. Already got HIS name on it. Hawks won 60 games and broke their franchise record too. Cosch Bud has done as much as Kerr with half the Talent. Dubs got team USA players coming off the bench.
You're setting yourself up for disappointment all I'm going to say.

The Warriors also won 60 games, have the leagues best offense and defense, The likely MVP and DPoY on the roster, all with a rookie coach. 

Lol Kerr not winning thay COY award. I'll bet on that. That's Buds award. Already got HIS name on it. Hawks won 60 games and broke their franchise record too. Cosch Bud has done as much as Kerr with half the Talent. Dubs got team USA players coming off the bench.

The Warriors also won 60 games, have the leagues best offense and defense, The likely MVP and DPoY on the roster, all with a rookie coach. 

zactly

Youll see. And they won 50+ last year. Hawks won 38.

Last edited:
Man even I'm not homering out for Pop who has a solid argument. Weathered injuries to six core players to the roster and still managed to get his team the two seed while finding time to pass off control of the offense to a player who has missed a good chunk of the season and has to be coached a certain way to even want to dominate the basketball. Pop is the best coach in the league.

He's coming in third for this thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom