The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazemore good on 2k13 so every everybody knew he was gonna be good this year :lol: 2k15 also rated teague at a 78 and MCW at an 80 lol.

Bazemore good on 2k13 so every everybody knew he was gonna be good this year :lol: 2k15 also rated teague at a 78 and MCW at an 80 lol.
keep dodging these actual factuals after your bs has been uncovered...... you said that dumb *** **** & got lit up for it now your once again changing your story

see this right here is how i know your trolling or missing bricks to your driveway..... thats something YOU said & were being told different...dont try & slide to the common sense side now.

you had iggy listed in the bunch with all the rest of the players that you were capping about
Only thing I have capped on about the dubs is about how they're loaded and have the best roster in the nba. Which is no secret.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Shoulda made this Chris Paul tho
Swear someone done wound ryanjumpman up today b4 setting him loose on NT.

see this right here is how i know your trolling or missing bricks to your driveway..... thats something YOU said & were being told different...dont try & slide to the common sense side now.

you had iggy listed in the bunch with all the rest of the players that you were capping about
Only thing I have capped on about the dubs is about how they're loaded and have the best roster in the nba. Which is no secret.

:rolleyes

***** PLA EZE you change your story more than the cops do

wishy washy in atlanta terms..... lan

Last edited:
Nobody was saying their roster was loaded until half way through the year :lol:

It's almost the same roster from last year

in actual news cuz im not gonna keep going back & forth with this ***** making up **** as he goes along

Russ is gonna drop 45+ & secure that last slot for OKC

Beard will get MVP

Kerr will get COTY

Wiggins will get ROY even tho it should be Niko

6MOTY Lu willie

MIP that dude from mia... i guess cuz you cant give it to gobert & nobody will vote for jimmy butler

Last edited:
i gotta go with jimmy g buckets and draymond for MIP

didnt they do this last yr

Last edited:
in actual news cuz im not gonna keep going back & forth with this ***** making up **** as he goes along

Beard will get MVP

Kerr will get COTY

6MOTY Lu willie

MIP that dude from mia... i guess cuz you cant give it to gobert & nobody will vote for jimmy butler
So what are the Pelicans going to do tonight then

Beard will get MVP

Kerr will get COTY

6MOTY Lu willie

So what are the Pelicans going to do tonight then
lose even tho i want Chi-brow in the off's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom