The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil pushing Melo out of the moon door and wade as cersei will never not be funny. They did DRose wrong too
laugh.gif

The 2 guys who arent castoffs

Horford and Teague

Korver has been great this season but he's on his 5th team

Milisap, the Jazz rescinded their rights to him. Hes not exactly a castoff but wasnt some prized free agent signing

Carroll is on his 5th team

Schroder was unknown coming into the season

Mike Scott toiled in the D-League for awhile

Bazemore, Mack and Thabo it doesnt even need to discussed whether they are castoffs

Nobody before the season would trade the Hawks roster for the Warriors roster

Oh we're playing this game? Okay.

Klay wasn't an all star UNTIL this season.

Bogut hasn't played more than 70 games in a season.

Starting PF David Lee was out to start the season.

Shaun Livingston is on his TENTH team!

Mo Speights is on his 4th team.

Barbosa is on his 6th team.

Justin Holiday toiled in the D League and is probably more known for being Jrue Holiday's brother.

Brandon Rush is coming back after tearing his ACL.

Your LAST sentence is the ONLY one that made sense but NOBODY coming into this season would've said Golden State would have THE #1 record in the ENTIRE NBA with a ROOKIE head coach and starting PF out for the first 25 games.

I think you are missing the framework of the conversation

The framework was about talent and cast offs

Curry, Thompson, Bogut, Barnes, Iggy, Draymond and Lee all would not be considered cast offs

All of them are either All-Stars, max contract guys, a wanted trade acquisition or young talent

That 7 guys

A NBA roster only has 12 spots

Last edited:
If Brad Stevens can even come out with 2 games... I'll give em' props

But that might be expecting a little too much from them...

gonna be nice to see how he tries to challenge Lebby and company, anyhow

Outcoaching Blatt... I mean Bronny might be their only shot

Eh but honestly id like to see the Pelicans in as the 8th seed...i dont wanna see Westbrook go out with a sweep man save that balling for next season fam and let AD n company flourish

I don't want the Pelicans to make the playoffs off the strength of their name. Utah need to come up off that.

Those Hawks videos showing people rooting mvp for an opposing player make me wanna puke. At least I know most them folks aint even from Georgia.

Last edited:
AD is a great player but Russell is the most exciting player to watch. Playoffs need Russell. OKC better make it.

He can easily average near 20 or 20+, all his touches come from stalking around the rim or put-backs... he is often froze out for whatever reason, after being rightfully assimilated with an real training camp, I think he can do it all.

He can be even more efficient than Wade and Bosh + again he is a lot younger, having Bosh,Wade, and Dragic as 2nd and third options isn't really bad imo

Man is dominating with one hand on an average of under ten shots per game...

They would be dumb not to work around him now

Havent watched a ton of Whiteside this year, but does he have the skill to be a focal point of an offense? Like back to basket, pick n roll, pass out of double type ish?

Bosh is pretty dynamic offensively. He got relegated to a stretch big with the Cheatles, but lets not forget Toronto Bosh.

the way I see it.  If Pelicans is the 8th seed, I get to see AD put in work against Speights, Lee, Bogut

If OKC gets the 8th seed, I get to laugh at Dion Waiters and Scott Brooks bad coaching.

either or its a win win for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom