The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I figured my mom was gonna die but not in the first round :/
Someone school me on this reference
A Bulls' fan on here, I think @amel223 fabricated his mother's death after the Bulls lost a playoff series.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.
Tbh I would rather you guys beat the Spurs

I hope dbd is freed when the Spurs lose, wonder if he will show up

i think it depends how they lose.... if they get swept or a gentlemens sweep then its well deserved. if they make it a good series than ,

i mean nobody was hating on dallas last year, they gave the spurs the best series.  i think it will go 6 ...... 

Last edited:
[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="toine2983"]

[QUOTE name="Antidope"]

[QUOTE name="erupt107th"]
I figured my mom was gonna die but not in the first round :/[/QUOTE]Someone school me on this reference[/QUOTE]A Bulls' fan on here, I think @amel223
fabricated his mother's death after the Bulls lost a playoff series.
:lol: :smh:[/QUOTE]
What the heck man :rofl: [/quote]Few days ago, erupt joked about being absent whenever the Clippers were bounced, saying that he would say his mom died or something.

I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.

I'm a clipper fan tho. Baron davis still with the squad right?

Going to be an interesting matchup but the city of Los angeles has 11 nba championships to San Antonios 5 so history is on the clippers side

You just now noticed this?!? :lol:

[quote name="sea manup"]Going to be an interesting matchup but the city of Los angeles has 11 nba championships to San Antonios 5 so history is on the clippers side[/quote]Clikers fans stay in the past. :rolleyes

I hope the mavs are the only Texas team to make it to the second round and the playoff success causes rondo to resign

Don't know about you guys but the potential CLE-CHI 2nd round match-up in the East intrigues me.

East is "boring" bc they dong have as much Superstars as the West in different teams, at least

Last edited:

i think it depends how they lose.... if they get swept or a gentlemens sweep then its well deserved. if they make it a good series than ,

i mean nobody was hating on dallas last year, they gave the spurs the best series.  i think it will go 6 ...... 
i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom