The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just now noticed this?!? :lol:

Not at all. But it's extra apparent tonight.

Clippers, Spurs and Warriors are going to get hated on to the extreme by Laker fans

The Cavaliers will too, if they make the NBA Finals because of Lebron
Replace warriors with rockets

The Rockets aren't a threat to the Lakers
Our only current threats are ping pong balls

Reactions: ct3
IDK when this thread will be locked and replaced with the one or several playoff threads but I really enjoyed the NBA Season thread this year. Its where I spent the lions share of my NT time this year, and even through all the trolling, derailments and general nonsense that rolled through from time to time, there was no other thread I'd rather have sat around reading.

I'm sure the playoffs and the ensuing threads will deliver as they never fail to.

Last edited:
IDK when this thread will be locked and replaced with the one or several playoff threads but I really enjoyed the NBA Season thread this year. Its where I spent the lions share of my NT time this year, and even through all the trolling, derailments and general nonsense that rolled through from time to time, there was no other thread I'd rather have sat around reading.

I'm sure the playoffs and the ensuing threads will deliver as they never fail to.

+1

Boston clinching the 7th seed is both good and bad.

We may get swept by Cleveland. Boston's only saving grace is Kyrie and Kevin Love having stage fright in the Playoffs.

Very very proud of Boston. Only one year removed from the playoffs. I want to formally apologize to Danny Ainge for the slander of the recent transactions and moves.

Brad Stevens tha Gawd :smokin

still **** Boston tho..

Tha Gawd :smokin

The 2014-2015 NBA Season, is officially a wrap!
laugh.gif
Mr. Cool byke 
smokin.gif

R.I.P. Paul George.

I wanted to see Indiana in the playoffs instead of Brooklyn.

We all know who is gonna win the Golden State & New Orleans series but, that'll be the most entertaining first round matchup. Wussell Westbrook musta' thrown a fit in the locker room when he heard New Orleans beat San Antonio. Thunder wouldn't have gotten outta' the first round anyway, no matter who they woulda' played.

CHI/CLE & the winner of that vs. ATL are the only eastern series worth watching & that won't happen until another 2 weeks from now :smh:

Gotta wait 2 more weeks for eastern playoffs to really start :smh:

I won't even bother reading the thread if the Clips get eliminated in the first round. They'd be getting eliminated by the defending champs, but I know you guys wouldn't care :lol:

My homeboy said steph curry is line a dolphin, looks friendly and nice but will kill you if he had the chance
laugh.gif
Dolphins ever actually hurt anything?

i think Orca Whale would be better. those look friendly and those ******* kill sharks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom