The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

My homeboy said steph curry is line a dolphin, looks friendly and nice but will kill you if he had the chance
laugh.gif
Dolphins ever actually hurt anything?
hqdefault.jpg

I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.

If it makes you feel any better, this Laker fan is rooting for you to beat the brakes off those ******* that choked away the 2 seed on the final night.

So, not all Laker fans b.

This is probably the toughest playoffs for LeBron since 2010. His team is still the favorites though.

Last edited:
***** em all. Need Timmy Bi-D, Lebby, the Paper Clips all to lose literally would have no problem having anyone else win, even Mr. Giggles' Dubs.

The Rockets aren't a threat to the Lakers

And neither are those other teams. Yall just talking out your butt again.

Lakers arent even in the playoffs so why would they even care?

You guys just see a couple laker fans hating and just generalize all laker fans like that.

They aint hating cuz they laker fans their just hating cuz they haters.

If it makes you feel any better, this Laker fan is rooting for you to beat the brakes off those ******* that choked away the 2 seed on the final night.

So, not all Laker fans b.

I basically considered you exempt from that statement because, as far as I remember, you've never really been in on the Clippers slander. Still, I appreciate the pro-Clips sentiment.

well...this was a rough night. Just finished watching the Pels game. Young buls showed up. AD is for real man. A real game changer. Sounds like a good dude too. Humble.

But Russell :frown:. Dude left his heart out there and still aint make it. My dude is officially kobes heir. homie just needs to come on over the Staples. that punk *** dude KD left russ out to dry. dude is pizza cheese. my dude russ shedding blood and playing with dents in his carbon fiber. **** that clown. yal will see when he gets back what a sucker he is.

Last edited:
Pelicans making it. :pimp: :pimp:

When people hyped up Dallas and thought the Rockets would be an 8th seed before the season started. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Rockets *better* get revenge for 05. When T-Mac came into Dallas and the Rockets stole the first two games, only to choke (as usual) and lose in seven. Revenge :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Trying to make it out the first round for the *second* time in like 15 years. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Avoiding GSW if they do the next round. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bracing for disappointment. |I

Last edited:
I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.
Cp0 brah

Let dat sink in

Only West series I think is a lock is GSW over NO. I would not be shocked if Dallas beat the Rockets, though I am expecting Houston to take the series. I wonder if the Grizz and Spurs will both be favored in their respective series even though they don't have HCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom