The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeding does not matter when it comes to homecourt advantage. The Grizz have homecourt VS the Blazers

The team with the better record gets homecourt no matter what seed they are

Last edited:
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 2h2 hours ago  Los Angeles, CA
Clippers won 14 of last 15, Spurs won 14 of last 16. They were battling for 2 seed tonight. They will meet in 1st round as 3-6 seeds. What?!

The ******* West, man.

I'd suggest going ahead and making a new thread for the Playoffs. We remembered what happened last year with pages disappearing and all that, and Meth said it was because the thread was so large and we had so many people posting at the same time, it taxed the system. 

I say just do a new NBA thread for the playoffs, then a separate Finals thread when the time comes.

I'd suggest going ahead and making a new thread for the Playoffs. We remembered what happened last year with pages disappearing and all that, and Meth said it was because the thread was so large and we had so many people posting at the same time, it taxed the system. 

I say just do a new NBA thread for the playoffs, then a separate Finals thread when the time comes.

Agreed.

Just did it -

http://niketalk.com/t/624605/official-2015-nba-playoffs-thread-1st-round-match-ups-set

Last edited:

are u always so bossy?

The Rockets aren't a threat to the Lakers

And neither are those other teams. Yall just talking out your butt again.

Lakers arent even in the playoffs so why would they even care?

You guys just see a couple laker fans hating and just generalize all laker fans like that.

They aint hating cuz they laker fans their just hating cuz they haters.

:lol: You cant be serious?

The Laker fan/ Spurs Hater crew has been full effect lately

Didn't the Spurs go 20-62 before?

It's how they got Duncan.

The 5th best Center in NBA history who tries to be slick and claim he's the best PF of all time.

Even tho he hasn't play the position since 2004.

Prolly why he left his wife for a man.

Grizz, Rockets, Blazers, don't matter. Spurs just another 6 seed. They ain't winnin 4 road series.

We all know they can't repeat.

They don't have it in em. :smokin

I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.

If it makes you feel any better, this Laker fan is rooting for you to beat the brakes off those ******* that choked away the 2 seed on the final night.

So, not all Laker fans b.

The funny thing about the Kobe v Duncan comparison is that it is completely unfair. Duncan has Kawhi Leonard, Parker, and Ginobli on his team. If he was playing on an equably garbage squad like Kobe where he was depended on as the number 1 player, his results would look similar.

TD is overrated, got his head bussed damn near every time when Bean went up against him. Gets to be a part time player and dudes wanna hype him up, nah.

Lakers fans....I mean Kobe fans in here don't like to see Duncan and the Spurs succeed while the Lakers are the worst run franchise in the NBA.
You think we honestly give two ***** about them big ol women in San Antonio and they're boring *** no personality franchise.

Get your shots in now, cause when we're both good you know what time it is Scooby. Stay bussing ya heads til the white meat show. 

Talking out my butt?

I will challenge a 3rd time, what crazy stuff have I said about the Lakers lately?

i'm the biggest laker fan and i dont hate the spurs or hate on them. I respect their system. And even more so Pop's rotations to keep their older players effective. Timmy is like 2 yrs older than Kobe for goodness sake.

Kobe is such a ****boy his own damn parents don't mess with him.

You think some quality NBA vets were gonna sign up to play with his chucking *** in his twilight years?

Kobe wishes he was the leader Tim Duncan is.

Last edited:

You think some quality NBA vets were gonna sign up to play with his chucking *** in his twilight years?

let it all out champ 
pimp.gif

wink.gif
Thunder Up 
I have dragged my man Russ through the dirt for the last couple of months. 

I've dragged Brooks the same.

I've said some things, and meant some things. 

I've said what a fan says.

I'm no Russ.

I'm no Brooks.

Those guys are way above me in the Ball World.

Nothing but respect.

It's all respect.

We didn't make the playoffs this year, but that's one year.

No quit.

Russ cemented his name in Record books this year.

Brooks was the guy that was above it all.

I love my City.

I know my team.

I pay for it, cheer for it, live for it in a small way.

Sometimes winning is losing.
smokin.gif
Thunder Up

Last edited:
i honestly have no idea if the non clippers fans supporting the clippers are actually supporting the clippers 

go clippers tho 

0.5/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom