The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this dude working for ESPN now, this NBA 2010 Finals/Free Agency vid is inspiring :lol:

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In a way, I'm kind of glad OKC didn't make the playoffs.

Honestly, OKC is not making it out the west. So why risk Russy possibly getting hurt?

He's been pushing his body to the limits this whole season. Let it rest and heal now!

You're a good man for paying up. Before the season MJsaver bet me 100 bucks the Lakers would finish 12th or better in the West. It only took him until November to realize what a stupid bet that was, so he disappeared. I PM'ed him but he's ducking me.
:rofl:

I had my own bet with him. I think it was a sig bet or something minor like that.

In a way, I'm kind of glad OKC didn't make the playoffs.

Honestly, OKC is not making it out the west. So why risk Russy possibly getting hurt?

He's been pushing his body to the limits this whole season. Let it rest and heal now!
eek.gif

That new school mentality.

CP over TP
Reddick over Green
Barnes loses to Kawhi
TD loses to Blake
DJ poo poo's on Tiago and Baynes

Clips 

Someone else mentioned it but when pop decides to throw kawhi on cp3 it's a done dada. and once they start hacking dj relentlessly pop is single handedly going to force the nba to change the rules next season.

Someone else mentioned it but when pop decides to throw kawhi on cp3 it's a done dada. and once they start hacking dj relentlessly pop is single handedly going to force the nba to change the rules next season.
what if DJ has been faking all season leading up to this. and when they try to hack a deandre, he sinks all his free throws the entire series

Believe its done dada for anybody Kawhi guards on the perimeter. Best perimeter defender in the league. Becoming my favorite player and I haven't even noticed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom