The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early into the season I said if AD can lead the Pels into the playoffs, he can be considered one of the 3 best players in the league.

Props to ad

Congrats on getting that Brooklyn draft pick :smokin
Yea kinda wished it would have been a lottery pick had they missed the playoffs but pick #16 is fine for me as a 1st place seed. A lot better than 31st which it would have been. And we got Brooklyn in the first round too.

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources: Scott Brooks' future as Oklahoma City Thunder coach uncertain. http://t.co/TK5ZTEirT0

nerd.gif
A. Its about time

B. I dont really think that bringing in a college coach is not the answer to keeping Durant there. They should go after JVG or Thibs if those rumours about him being out of Chicago are true.

Is JVG not coaching because he doesn't want to? Or because he can't get a job? I bet tons of teams are coming at JVG right now. Got that easy cushion broadcasting job just like Jon Gruden tho. STRESS free. And everybody still want them both back coaching lol.

Last edited:
It's kind of funny Curry is going to likely win MVP, yet may not be the best player on the floor when the series starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom