The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or did the last day of the nba games just ruin ALL of the first round matchups?

other than my hometown raps and the spurs as my favorite team of all time...every other first round matchup is atrocious...

okc vs warriors - ruined

spurs vs dallas - ruined

hawks vs pacers or even heat - ruined

clippers vs portland

memphis vs clippers

literally all the first round match ups are boring as hell and it sucks....

:rolleyes :stoneface: :smh:

Wait, you're favorite player isn't even a Hawk?
Well we don't have a "superstar" remember. Or a finals mvp, or mvp, or max contract player, or a guy with a signature shoe, or a guy who averages more than 17ppg. Hawks are my favorite team. Russ is my favorite player. But Kawhi is creeping up on my list. :smh: I can't like other players besides hawks players? Lol dont worry tho i wouldn't buy any jersey besides a hawks jersey :lol:

Last edited:
Mark Jackson would not be an upgrade over Brooks.
This.

Mark may never coach again in the league.
It's kind of funny Curry is going to likely win MVP, yet may not be the best player on the floor when the series starts.
Sort of like Malone in 97.

Mike should have won that year too.

But the only way Curry isn't the best on the floor is if they end up facing the Cavs in the finals. I'll give the nod to Bron then.

This.

Mark may never coach again in the league.

Sort of like Malone in 97.

Mike should have won that year too.

But the only way Curry isn't the best on the floor is if they end up facing the Cavs in the finals. I'll give the nod to Bron then.

Curry is not better than Anthony Davis.

It's kind of funny Curry is going to likely win MVP, yet may not be the best player on the floor when the series starts.

where's the humor in that?
ya acting like curry is deserving of the mvp, if he wins it. like others have said, you cant go wrong with the players that are up for the award

Last edited:

probably the 14th pick
Should be able to get some solid talent with that pick to go with Russ, and KD for next season.
I hope so..

presti needs to move waiters, lamb and pj3 for whatever he can get.. novak too if he can get anything (had to look it up, but he has another year on his deal)

move forward with:

guards: russ, morrow, dj and roberson

forwards: kd, ibaka, mcgary and collison

centers: kanter and adams

10 guys right there that should all be getting double digit mins.. Roberson is kd's backup.. russ gets mins at the SG spot with dj

Y'all really think AD is the best player in that series?

laugh.gif

Sounds like folks under the spell because the spurs let the pelicans in...last i remember Spurs been the hottest team since the AllStar break going into the playoffs. Yes the road to the finals is hard but facing the clippers and then the Rockets next rd is far much better in their favor going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom