The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make? Why are we comparing a guard to a big who have two totally different roles on their teams?

Y'all really think AD is the best player in that series?

:lol:

yes

Do I think Curry can have as big if not a greater impact on the series? absolutely, but if you told me I had to pick one I'm taking the big Guy that plays both sides of the ball at a very high level, 11 times out of 10.

His team squeaks into the playoffs (because of OKC injuries) and now he's currently the best player in the league? Jesus Christ

CCrpeVhVAAAy1_z.png

His team squeaks into the playoffs (because of OKC injuries) and now he's currently the best player in the league? Jesus Christ

Lebron is still better and a healthy KD but that's it.

Squeaking into the playoffs in the toughest division in NBA history ain't something to scoff at.

I need to know what NBA players other than the two I mentioned have a bigger impact on a basketball game than Anthony Davis.

Last edited:

Lebron is still better and a healthy KD but that's it.

Squeaking into the playoffs in the toughest division in NBA history ain't something to scoff at.

Yeah it felt like dude tried brushing it off as if the Pelicans were expected to come out of the West or something :lol:. Injuries happen all the time,you gotta work with what you have

Last edited:
Ya'll giving AD too much credit. He's ONE player against a full roster of good to great players.

Warriors will sweep them w/o much effort.

I won't say

Not only this...

But I find it funny...everyone was calling Westbrook the new Jesus Christ and actually claiming they'd get past GSW in the first round...but when it's the Pelicans who ended with that 8th seed (w/ just as many injury problems all year)...all of sudden we're discrediting AD.

Lol ESPN's Brad Daughtrey got the Nets takin the Hawks to 7 games. And it has begun :lol: didn't take long. Wouldn't have even mattered who got that 8 seed. Well at least he dared to dream and gives the Celtics a chance to win a couple games against Cleveland :lol:

Last edited:
The Bron woke up and realized he wasn't the best player in the league anymore and not even top 3 :lol:

Your a idiot. Anyway AD is the 3rd best player in the league bc of the way he effects the game. Dude can dominate a game in too many ways. He protects the paint, guards the best big, runs the floor, score from P&R or P&P, score on the block or face up.

If curry is off then he's not effecting the game on the defensive end. He can't control a game like Kidd without scoring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom