The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Davis is hyped up in this thread but dudes do that about any under the radar player

Cousins..Alphabet...Mitroic...Gobert

Cousins ain't done **** Kevin Love ain't do. Put up great stats as the man on a bad team. Looter in a riot.

Anthony Davis is in the playoffs in a division were EVERY TEAM is in the playoffs. There was no garbage to pad stats and wins against 4 times a year.

That's the difference.

Don't blame Cousins for that dysfunctional situation in Sacramento .. he's far from a looter in a riot or KLove status :smh:

If the Kings kept Malone they might of been in the playoffs instead of the Pelicans.

But I got nothing but love for both players, Big Blue Nation :pimp:

Anthony Davis is hyped up in this thread but dudes do that about any under the radar player

Cousins..Alphabet...Mitroic...Gobert

Cousins ain't done **** Kevin Love ain't do. Put up great stats as the man on a bad team. Looter in a riot.

Anthony Davis is in the playoffs in a division were EVERY TEAM is in the playoffs. There was no garbage to pad stats and wins against 4 times a year.

That's the difference.

I wasn't saying he wasn't worthy of the hype

From the little bit I've seen him play he's definitely top 5. He's clutch and his stats are best in the NBA

[quote name="CashBanks"][quote name="DarthSka"]
I don't see how this would be disagreed with. Only way I see is if someone is a huge Bron fan AND hasn't paid attention to AD.[/quote]Or someone has enough common sense to know one of those guys has been the best player on the planet going on a decade and has 2 finals mvp's and the other hasn't ever played a playoff minute :rolleyes

A team more scary if you replaced LeBron James with a playoff rookie

never change NT[/quote]Bron fan, right?

I mean, I'm just saying... right? :smile:

I'm talking about how they're playing basketball RIGHT NOW. I'm not talking about UK Anthony Davis being on this current Cavs.

Last edited:
Put AD on Cleveland instead of Bron and I'm officially more scared of them than they are with Lebron. Even swap. both forwards. Whether lebron likes it or not. He's a forward.
Kyrie and AD :pimp: :smokin
shiiiiiiii

You can't be serious with some of the statements you make. I clown bron a lot, but in reality, dude is one of the greatest players I've ever seen. You switch bron with AD, Bron would've had the pels with a middle of the pack to as high as a 3 seed. He would've had the team looking as good as houston at the very least. AD is money, dont get me wrong, but no way is cleveland scarier with AD over Bron. Come on man. Keep it funky. You could argubly put bron on literally any team, depending on the conference, and they'd be immediately ready to cook. Of course the theory would work best in the weaker east, but with brons skill set, i could see him making the suns, the wolves, philly, hell even the lakers, if the guys were healthy, into juggarnauts. I've seen him do it too many times to teams with less. He's a cornball, but I've not seen anybody like him. Now does AD have the potential to be great like that, sure. I love his game. I can't wait to see how he grows. I can't wait to see what he does to gsw. But I'm realistic. Can't just swap him with anybody yet and expect greatness.

[quote name="lakersman3000"]Two years from now ad should be in that number one spot (purple & gold)....
Because basketball reasons :smokin[/quote]

My dudes.

Don't blame Cousins for that dysfunctional situation in Sacramento .. he's far from a looter in a riot or KLove status :smh:

If the Kings kept Malone they might of been in the playoffs instead of the Pelicans.

But I got nothing but love for both players, Big Blue Nation :pimp:

They took a nose dive when Cousins got sick. I don't think Malone could have saved that.

AD has set a new PER record at his age, each of the 3 years he's been in the league. Including LEADING THE LEAGUE this year, at 30.89.

And he's barely shaving. :smh:

He plays offense and defense, and fills up a box score like Hakeem in his prime.

He does this in a murderous conference, with jack off teammates and a young coach still learning how to use this kid. (Hint, Monty.......GIVE HIM THE ******* BALL MORE........)

And realistically, he would have been a senior in college this year.

:lol:

Get a damn clue slow pokes. Anthony Davis is better than every single one of your favorite players in the NBA outside of MAYBE LeBron. (And its possible this Bron is not the prior few years Bron, we'll see)

All that said, AD gettin his *** swept out the first round, his team ain't ****, but it won't be his fault, he's gonna ball, but I expect GS to quadruple team him whenever they want cuz they'll fear no one else.

I don't see how anyone can have them losing in the 1st round, but I've got them pushing the Cavs to 6 in the 2nd.
ohwell.gif
Mostly because of Bron's flopping & being a protected NBA face, and Hinrich.
REPPED

Nah not to this extent. You would think he was Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, & Jesus Christ himself all rolled into one the way some people in this thread talk.
You just wish Cousins had this hype. Tell the truth lol.
lol no, that would be annoying actually because then everyone would constantly have the slander busses fueled up and ready to fire on him at all times 
laugh.gif

but for real, i like Davis, he's great.  I'm not on here saying he's trash.  Dude is clearly a top talent and considering his young age he is probably the first  guy most GM's take to start a franchise.  All im sayin is y'all gotta stop discrediting guys that are better than him still today, just because of the hype and because of his potential.  Yes he has the potential to be a top one to three player in the league, but he's not there yet

Last edited:
AD has set a new PER record at his age, each of the 3 years he's been in the league. Including LEADING THE LEAGUE this year, at 30.89.

He plays offense and defense, and fills up a box score like Hakeem in his prime.

He does this in a murderous conference, with jack off teammates and a young coach still learning how to use this kid. (Hint, Monty.......GIVE HIM THE ******* BALL MORE........)

Get a damn clue slow pokes. Anthony Davis is better than every single one of your favorite players in the NBA outside of MAYBE LeBron. (And its possible this Bron is not the prior few years Bron, we'll see)

All that said, AD gettin his *** swept out the first round, his team ain't ****, but it won't be his fault, he's gonna ball, but I expect GS to quadruple team him whenever they want cuz they'll fear no one else.

He'll be the next great lakers PF in no time homie.

Certainly can't knock LBJ for wanting to play in the East. Why would someone of his caliber want to play in West?

Bron playing taking the easy route, bout it's smart and guarantees him virtually an ECF appearance every year. This should be the tipping point in going to a top 16 format. The best teams are rewarded that way. Cleavland would be like a 6 seed in the west. They get to play a team well under .500 in the first round. Crazy.

Playing in the West is rough man. The top 3 or 4 seeds in the East are almost always guaranteed to win their 1st rnd series, with relative ease too.

Lebron averaged a career high in turnovers this year. Maybe if we're talking lebron 2013. But it's 2015 now. players do get older. players do regress. What's the cavs record vs the pelicans record again this season? While the cavs play in that awful conference. And AD plays in that bloodbath of a conference. Cavs won 53 in the east. While the Pels won 45 in the west.

Last edited:
Lol ESPN's Brad Daughtrey got the Nets takin the Hawks to 7 games. And it has begun :lol: didn't take long. Wouldn't have even mattered who got that 8 seed. Well at least he dared to dream and gives the Celtics a chance to win a couple games against Cleveland :lol:

Brad probably knows you would've been outraged in this thread :lol:

he can never be the best player in the NBA though.

LMA is better than AD.

And he's barely shaving.
mean.gif

laugh.gif

AD still got a long way to go offensively. 

he can never be the best player in the NBA though.

LMA is better than AD.

nah. and I love lamarcus. but nah. hell nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom