The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years from now ad should be in that number one spot....he is already the dude that given the choice every team would take him to build they franchise around

Last edited:
[quote name="lakersman3000"]Two years from now ad should be in that number one spot (purple & gold)....[/quote] Because basketball reasons :smokin

Anthony Davis is hyped up in this thread but dudes do that about any under the radar player

Cousins..Alphabet...Mitroic...Gobert

Cousins ain't done **** Kevin Love ain't do. Put up great stats as the man on a bad team. Looter in a riot.

Anthony Davis is in the playoffs in a division were EVERY TEAM is in the playoffs. There was no garbage to pad stats and wins against 4 times a year.

That's the difference.

Last edited:
[quote name="Antidope"]This is exactly how this season thread should end. With player debates[/quote]I know, right? :smokin

'S what happens when the thread is minus your boy & ryanjumpman. :wink: Not sure if you noticed that. No Kobe agenda, no Lakers agenda, no Hawks agenda, just basketball fans debating players.

(To Klaw's credit, he has done well NOT making this a Spurs thread. Few posts here and there to praise your team, no biggie, but expect people to quote those responses and hate. That's the way it works, but if you want it to be a Spurs thread, no. There is a Spurs thread, and DBD never got that. Klaw does, or appears to.)

Haven't heard one good argument against AD except "Yall hype up everybody"
laugh.gif
we havent seen him eat like this in a post season. hes on the big stage now and we'll get to see if he can take the upped pressure. but yall acting like his game is already flawless and thats not true. yall saying he can create his own shot and i dont really agree with that either. hes a monster anywhere inside of the paint or even close midrange. but i still dont trust him to nail a 3 if hes open, i dont trust him to create space for a shot if hes anywhere near the 3pt line. MONSTER down low, but im just not sold. and yall overhyping his skills just a bit. but we shall see!

This NBA season flew by

I know NT hates cp3 but he carried his team to the number 3 seed in the west. Props to him. Too bad doc butchered that bench as a GM

Disappointed Russ is gonna miss the playoffs. I wish Dallas fell off they are just not that exciting to watch.

AD getting playoff experience :smokin

I hate that lebron has another easy route to the finals. In the last 4 years which was the best team the hear defeated in the east. Not one legit title contender.

This NBA season flew by

I know NT hates cp3 but he carried his team to the number 3 seed in the west. Props to him. Too bad doc butchered that bench as a GM

Disappointed Russ is gonna miss the playoffs. I wish Dallas fell off they are just not that exciting to watch.

AD getting playoff experience :smokin

I hate that lebron has another easy route to the finals. In the last 4 years which was the best team the hear defeated in the east. Not one legit title contender.

All of this!

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Put AD on Cleveland instead of Bron and I'm officially more scared of them than they are with Lebron. Even swap. both forwards. Whether lebron likes it or not. He's a forward.
Kyrie and AD :pimp: :smokin[/quote]I don't see how this would be disagreed with. Only way I see is if someone is a huge Bron fan AND hasn't paid attention to AD.

This NBA season flew by

AD getting playoff experience
smokin.gif

lebron loves the path to least resistance u know this. its weak, but u cant knock him for it. the heat have been fortunate these past 4 years with lebron. plagued by injury knocking out the major competition before we even played them. we always had to worry about who came out of the west.

we havent seen him eat like this in a post season. hes on the big stage now and we'll get to see if he can take the upped pressure. but yall acting like his game is already flawless and thats not true. yall saying he can create his own shot and i dont really agree with that either. hes a monster anywhere inside of the paint or even close midrange. but i still dont trust him to nail a 3 if hes open, i dont trust him to create space for a shot if hes anywhere near the 3pt line. MONSTER down low, but im just not sold. and yall overhyping his skills just a bit. but we shall see!

Bruh what are you talking about we're "overhyping" him but literally the only thing you came up with is he isnt a 3pt shooter and isnt taking guys off the dribble from 3pt range?

:smh:

I don't see how this would be disagreed with. Only way I see is if someone is a huge Bron fan AND hasn't paid attention to AD.

Or someone has enough common sense to know one of those guys has been the best player on the planet going on a decade and has 2 finals mvp's and the other hasn't ever played a playoff minute :rolleyes

A team more scary if you replaced LeBron James with a playoff rookie

never change NT

Last edited:
Ad>>>>>cousins
I been on this ad hype train for years, soon got it all.him n reke gawd took this team to the playoffs. Let's hope that 7% comes true #upset

Certainly can't knock LBJ for wanting to play in the East. Why would someone of his caliber want to play in West?

[quote name="Rolaholic"]:lol: @ the Bulls disrespect[/quote] I don't see how anyone can have them losing in the 1st round, but I've got them pushing the Cavs to 6 in the 2nd. :\ Mostly because of Bron's flopping & being a protected NBA face, and Hinrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom