The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bron woke up and realized he wasn't the best player in the league anymore and not even top 3 :lol:

Your a idiot. Anyway KD is the 3rd best player in the league bc of the way he effects the game. Dude can dominate a game in too many ways. He protects the paint, guards the best big, runs the floor, score from P&R or P&P, score on the block or face up.

If curry is off then he's not effecting the game on the defensive end. He can't control a game like Kidd without scoring.

KD 3rd?!?!

WHO IS CHECKING AD? YALL STILL CANT ANSWER......
does it matter? He's not a great offensive player who you just throw the ball to and get out of the way. Defend the pick n roll / pick n pop and he's not gonna beat the Warriors by himself.

Yall crazy. Feedin on the media hype.

i don't think the pelicans win, but i wouldn't be surprised to see it go 6. the pelicans matchup somewhat well. big power forward to give draymond trouble. jrue holiday isn't a slouch defender. i still think warriors win though.

Your a idiot. Anyway KD is the 3rd best player in the league bc of the way he effects the game. Dude can dominate a game in too many ways. He protects the paint, guards the best big, runs the floor, score from P&R or P&P, score on the block or face up.

If curry is off then he's not effecting the game on the defensive end. He can't control a game like Kidd without scoring.
"I'm an idiot" so why u responding to my opinion? Shouldn't your time be too valuable to be wasting on talking basketball to an "idiot" like me?

Last edited:
does it matter? He's not a great offensive player who you just throw the ball to and get out of the way. Defend the pick n roll / pick n pop and he's not gonna beat the Warriors by himself.

Yall? im just trying figure out your description of AD not an offensive threat? It does matter if no one can check him theres gonna be problems

Yeah do you can just throw him the ball. If you think he's just a pick and pop player there is no point in continuing this discussion.

Last edited:
There's an AD media hype train now? Dude has created his own hype with his play

Last edited:
CCuKHrqUUAA6BhS.jpg

Put AD on Cleveland instead of Bron and I'm officially more scared of them than they are with Lebron. Even swap. both forwards. Whether lebron likes it or not. He's a forward.
Kyrie and AD :pimp: :smokin
shiiiiiiii

Last edited:
Media hype?

laugh.gif
 He just took his franchise to the playoffs in the Western Conference for the first time in 5 years w/ Tyreke Evans as his running mate.

Last edited:

Nah not to this extent. You would think he was Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, & Jesus Christ himself all rolled into one the way some people in this thread talk.

Bracket is in. Thought real hard about the bracket title.

Got the Spurs finally repeating, with a repeat of the 07 Finals.

Last edited:
Damn, the Suns won 48 games last season and still missed compared to the Pels winning 45 this year

AD and Pels huge kudos, took advantage of their opportunities (KD going down for the season) and held it together 

Nah not to this extent. You would think he was Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, & Jesus Christ himself all rolled into one the way some people in this thread talk.

He just turned 22, he's elite on both ends of the floor, efficient, has horrible coaching, mediocre team mates and is still winning.

He literally has no flaws as a basketball player.

Anthony Davis was 4th in the league in scoring and 26th in usage percentage.

Think about what he would do if they actually fed him the ball. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom