The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 games in 8 days, two back to backs. Kobe's gassed

No that's a cop out. He's being stupid. Has very little to do with him being "tired." He's going 1 on 3, shooting contested fadeaways, hail mary shots in the lane, just making extremely poor decisions.

Lakers coaching job is a TRAP

Midas whale say seasonal job available

Soon there's gonna be "anonymous" reports of coaches skurr'd to **** with Kobe

Too early. Y'all Gotta chill. In the NBA, Talent wins out 8/10 times. Cavs will gel and be there at the end. As much as I don't want to admit it.

Hell...we just bumped that Chris Bosh thread when the Heat starterd 9-8 on 2010 lol.

Times like this makes u miss kd. Past prime 1-5 Kobe, lebron crab dribbling and getting locked by batum we need a star

Lots of teams look like trash. I guess it's because the 1st quarter of NBA season is pretty much - trash.

May have to take a break till Christmas, Knicks are killing me already.

5 games in 8 days, two back to backs. Kobe's gassed
He's played 30mins tonight with another quarter to go. Stop it.
so.. he's gassed? 
laugh.gif

Too early. Y'all Gotta chill. In the NBA, Talent wins out 8/10 times. Cavs will gel and be there at the end. As much as I don't want to admit it.

Hell...we just bumped that Chris Bosh thread when the Heat starterd 9-8 on 2010 lol.

Disagree. It's simpler to lean on the "it's early, relax" motto than to realize they're a basketball team with real issues defensively.

smh Taj x bulls for choking last friday, cavs could have been 0-3

Love got the cold shoulder in the 4th, he was the only one decent, Kyrie :smh:

Bron finally getting callled for traveling :lol:
Dude has been doing that move for years

Bring back HGH lebae

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom