The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel bad for Klove till I remeber that stupid flex pose thing he did after making a routine pass to lebron :lol:

Go to hell

Lakers fans talking trash? Are you not watching your team this season? :smh:
Were not the team people assume is going to win it all. From what I seen tonight we both got 1 productive player on out teams.... #klove
***** said lebron gets a pass [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ibet he left for that exact reason. Naive people like u will always give him a pass and never blame him

Last edited:
It really took dudes an entire year to figure out Waiters and Kyrie are one dimensional, selfish players?

Only upgrade Bron got going to Cleveland was Love, Varejao and Thompson.

Waiters+Kyrie

Last edited:
Lakers fans talking trash? Are you not watching your team this season? :smh:

Lebron gets a pass cause this is thier 1st year together. And he's been to 4 straight finals. Back2back too. Unlike the lakers who had the worst season in franchise history last year.
Dem feels already bruh? :rofl:

There was a brutal stretch of 4 or 5 possessions with Kyrie pounding the ball that was just brutal to watch. Defense aside, that offense looked bad in the 4th quarter.

Gerald Green nailing a 3-pointer that leads into a timeout by Byron Scott is perfect. Just perfect.

"STILL NO THREES FELLAS" *crosses arms* *stares blankly into crowd for remainder of timeout*

Were not the team people assume is going to win it all. From what I seen tonight we both got 1 productive player on out teams.... #klove
***** said lebron gets a pass [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ibet he left for that exact reason. Naive people like u will always give him a pass and never blame him

Calm down, it's 3 games man

Last edited:
No that's a cop out. He's being stupid. Has very little to do with him being "tired." He's going 1 on 3, shooting contested fadeaways, hail mary shots in the lane, just making extremely poor decisions.

Being dumb and being tired are not mutually exclusive

What can u really say to hurt a Lakers fan feelings right now tho? We know we suck we know our only bright spot is a beat up past prime Kobe Bryant we have very low expectations trust me, but we ain't gonna jump ship like other dudes.

Game of Thrones music? Really Staples Center? Lol

I'm glad my free trial of NBA league pass is over. :lol:

So because the Lakers suck he can't talk about the Cavs :lol: ?

Oh he can talk but it be wise to not expect rocks thrown back at that glass house too.

Don't mind the rocks being thrown brah, I know our team sucks right now. :lol:

Am I allowed to speak about other NBA teams now that it's been acknowledged?
Or do I have I wait for a better team before I can post in the NBA forum? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom