The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. It's simpler to lean on the "it's early, relax" motto than to realize they're a basketball team with real issues defensively.

It's 4 games shorty. 4 games. There are sooooooo many 4 game stretches over the courses of a season where a team looks bad and goes 2-2. Chill.

Need a much bigger sample size than this to come to some conclusions. Especially with a new team.

Btw, Bledsoe pretty much been on the bench, no word on if he's hurt or what

33 points on 31 shots. Kobe gonna Kobe

Last edited:
but why would you when you have to watch that crap going on in the Staple center.

Because he watched the Cavs and wanted to comment on what he saw? I don't get it :lol:

It's funny isn't it. Only one fan base wins every season... According to their logic no one else should be able to speak in an NBA forum :lol:

Wake up man, if you aren't the champion you're a losing team just like the rest of us :lol:

thing is Kobe can shoot you out of the game while getting you back in the game.

weird yea i know

LeBron does look a little less explosive and is settling on plays where he usually turns the corner though. That's why he's struggling to get to the line, and not finishing at the rim so far.

Even though it's early...you can start to tell he's 30. Still the best in the L and a great athlete...but his step isn't as quick as before.

The Suns are for sure one of the most fun teams to watch in the NBA, with the Hornets.

Interested in seeing what Kobe can do these next few minutes... singlehandedly of course.

Don't mind the rocks being thrown brah, I know our team sucks right now. :lol:

Am I allowed to speak about other NBA teams now that it's been acknowledged?
Or do I have I wait for a better team before I can post in the NBA forum? :nerd:

Nah do you homie. Lakers playing right now. Might finally get thier 1st win of the season.

Thanks, and Cleveland might win their first championship of the millennium.
Good luck to both of us :smokin

So you're saying he's not tired?

Not tired enough to excuse him of his performance tonight. You essentially used him being tired as a copout for his display tonight, and he's not nearly that tired to the point where 5 games in 8 nights can be used as an excuse.

He's just out there yolo'ing, shooting some incredibly dumb shots.

If Laker fans do post during the seasons they suck, it's "LOL why are you talking?"

If Laker fans don't post during the seasons they suck, it's "LOL fake *** bandwagon Laker fans ghost now nowhere to be seen when their team ain't doin well."

*Kanye Shrug*

Lose Lose either way, so I might as well come in and have some fun :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom