The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn giving her a week off. wouldnt be surprised if disney execs end up firing her. it's what's "best for business"
they got an endless supply of hot chicks lining up for those jobs
guys been fired for way less at espn. then again, they've kep mike tirico and his creepy ***

stopbullying.gov
class, look, job, education & income shaming

it's the tow company, same with dmv lines. what do you expect?

that elitist entitlement.

what's the probability for the nba draft?

Last edited:
said this in the nfl thread..

bill simmons gave his opinion, which he is paid to do by espn.. on something we all pretty much think/thought (on goodell and if he had seen the ray rice video).. and if simmons (and pretty much anyone with a brain who thought what he said) was wrong about goodell, well then that means goodell is pretty much incompetent at his job (or choosing to remain ignorant on the matter)

and he got a more severe punishment than this broad

Last edited:
[quote name="malikdagoat"]Kinda interested in seeing the bucks and Cs play.[/quote]That makes one (none) of us, because I don't think you really believe that.

Last edited:
That makes one (none) of us, because I don't think you really believe that.

They're never on TV. Neither of them are going to win the series but itd be nice to see something outside of the same 10 teams that are on TV all year.

What I'm not interested in is the Wiz-Raptors series. Like watching paint dry.

Flexing a degree on people

indifferent.gif
Right?  And how about this thot on her job pedestal when she solely gets paid to be hot and talk about something she doesn't understand.

One of the nicer ESPN hotties needs to replace britt's protein bars with weight gain bars.

Last edited:
[thread="608612"]Brad Stevens gets way too much credit. [/thread]

you right, ainge deserves a lot as well. ppl thought he was nuts stockpiling picks. wait til he gets bron jr and wade jr :x
brad stevens a stud :smokin
interesting to see him go head to head vs lebron's coaching

Last edited:
[thread="608612"]Brad Stevens gets way too much credit. [/thread]

:lol: do you actually watch Celtics games? I'm not a Celtics fan by any means but he does have clever schemes that set his players up to be great. It was the same way with Hayward in college. Gotta give credit where it's due.

:lol: do you actually watch Celtics games? I'm not a Celtics fan by any means but he does have clever schemes that set his players up to be great. It was the same way with Hayward in college. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Some people just like to be contrarian.

Not gonna lie, I've started to move over to the James Harden side. Give him the MVP. Curry out there with a bunch of all stars, former all stars, former team usa players, DPOY, MIP. Harden got some solid talent around him even without Howard but NOTHING compared to GS and what steph has to work with. Not to mention have the Warriors even had an injury all season? Besides somebody missin 1 week for a twisted ankle or something. That team has been the luckiest team ever. Haven't had to deal with any type of adversity all season.

:lol: Yeah keep spewing your nonsense. Have the Warriors had to deal with any injuries...psst...like they didn't start the season WITHOUT their starting power forward. :rolleyes

Keep on being mad that the Warriors are getting more love than your beloved Hawks.

Larry Bird and Frank Voegl killing Roy Hibbert in their exit interviews. They clearly are trying to force him into opting out.

Hibbert was so polarizing over the years :lol:  he was either trash or defensive anchor/monster in the middle

When he was on, most valuable defensive player in the L.

When he's off though? Maybe the worst player in the entire league.

He flirted with mad 0/0/0 games last year which is damn near impossible, how you can't get a rebound at 7'2 290?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom