The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you play with more than like 5 people in 21 you have to play tips and out. **** gets way too cluttered

Tips and out? Whats that

Whenever we play with 6 or more people we play with something called the 11 rule

When the first player reaches 11 or higher, every player with 0 leaves the game

Doc Rivers is an over rated basketball coach. Home court doesnt automatically negate talent, the Spurs are the better team by a sizable margin.

Thank you for your completely unbiased opinion on the subject. And sizeable margin seems like a bit of an overstatement consodering they split the season series and ended up with roughly identical records. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Doc Rivers is an over rated basketball coach. Home court doesnt automatically negate talent, the Spurs are the better team by a sizable margin.
Thank you for your completely unbiased opinion on the subject. And sizeable margin seems like a bit of an overstatement consodering they split the season series and ended up with roughly identical records. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.
I mean, I know he's a Spurs fan and you're a Clippers fan, but Spurs fans aren't the only ones saying it.

doc rivers might very well be the biggest reason the clippers lose this year

trash coach 
nerd.gif

If you play with more than like 5 people in 21 you have to play tips and out. **** gets way too cluttered

Tips and out? Whats that

Whenever we play with 6 or more people we play with something called the 11 rule

if you miss, somebody can tip the ball in, if they get it, you go back to zero. if you get tipped again before you score, you're out. thats only with a bunch of folks though to lessen the crowd.

everybody plays with the if you get to 20 and miss the jumper to hit 21, you go back to 15 yes?

Well, yeah. They're the defending champs and one of the most successful franchises ever (after Lakers and Celtics) and we're, well, the Clippers. So that's the easy, obvious thing to say. But objectively, I think it's a stretch to say they're significantly better.

But like I said, we'll find out.

Tips and out? Whats that

if you miss, somebody can tip the ball in, if they get it, you go back to zero. if you get tipped again before you score, you're out. thats only with a bunch of folks though to lessen the crowd.

everybody plays with the if you get to 20 and miss the jumper to hit 21, you go back to 15 yes?
No.

There is no way that 'everyone' plays.

Everyone plays that you dribble the ball.

And it goes in a hoop.

Nothing else is unanimous.

laugh.gif
You're hilarious man IDK if you know it.

I dont hate the Clippers like so many do, I've never thought highly of Doc though I will say that much.

"I was up, I was up 7-3... and lost 21-7."

This is where Kobe fans turn it off. All they need to know.

"What happened? Was it like some crazy moves?"

"He started fouling..."

Theeeeere we go.
laugh.gif

So.....we just going to keep acting like this IS the Playoff thread huh....Meth lock this mess up.

Hey jumpman, WTF happened to David Lee man?

Jesus H Christ

Tips and out? Whats that

Well thats how we play here as well

So.....we just going to keep acting like this IS the Playoff thread huh....Meth lock this mess up.

Jesus H Christ
Act like you read people mostly talking about pickup basketball rules and like 4 posts about Doc/Pop.

Jesus. 
laugh.gif

But if you have a complaint about playoff discussion taking place in here, there's a playoff thread perfectly suited for that David Lee question. Since he's in the playoffs. 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Jesus H Christ
Act like you read people mostly talking about pickup basketball rules and like 4 posts about Doc/Pop.

Jesus. 
laugh.gif

But if you have a complaint about playoff discussion taking place in here, there's a playoff thread perfectly suited for that David Lee question. Since he's in the playoffs. 
happy.gif
roll.gif

Just being facetious, ready for that Playoff thread to pop though.

32nineteen pages of pickup Ball is a little much for me, head has reached it's capacity for "and 1" "foul" "21 tip out" talk.

Bring on that dirty looking black man who sings the NBA playoff theme song, put him on my tele already. "body is ready"

:lol: You're hilarious man IDK if you know it.

I dont hate the Clippers like so many do, I've never thought highly of Doc though I will say that much.

I agree Doc is overrated. He's a good coach, but not close to Pop's level. He also runs his mouth way too much.

"He started fouling..."

Theeeeere we go.:lol:

Julius is being a cry baby

Kobe is an all time great wing defender

Plus Kobe isnt known as a fouler

He hasn't fouled out since January 27 2009

Last edited:

"He started fouling..."

Theeeeere we go.
laugh.gif

And Wade doesn't flop.

Since, I mean, he's never been called for it.

laugh.gif

"He started fouling..."

Theeeeere we go.:lol:

And Wade doesn't flop.

Since, I mean, he's never been called for it.

:lol:  

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11057507/nba-finals-2014-dwyane-wade-fined-flop

View media item 1496350

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom