The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yall done got together and played ball and went out before? 

where did yall meet up?

think if you're in a gym or on a court with real lines, everyone plays FTs from the 3.
nah weve never met. ive never met anyone on NT. im just saying AT the next summit, clearly we need a ball game. and when we have one, and-1 calls aint gettin the ball back lol

Yea 21 is a free throw game. object is to win in 3-4 possesions
wait...free throw? u play 21 from the free throw line? o_O the "free throws" are supposed to be from the college 3.
Lol yea last time I played from the FT line i was a little *** kid 
I still play from the FT line
ohwell.gif
but to win you have to hit a 3

College 3's? Take a couple steps back and shoot that **** like a man.

Last edited:

Yup. And every shot counts for 1 no matter where you take it from. Those have always been the rules to me.
O_O WHAT?! Every shot counts for 2 points no matter where u shoot from, and all the free throws count as 1. we need to have a talk with your city and its made up rules fam
roll.gif

Shooting is about the only thing I can do. Steve Novak of the game.
real talk, if u play a few... like maybe 3 times a week, and u really try... u can probably develop a good 3pt shot in a week or 2. its not hard at all. people just dont try.

----------------

aint it crazy how the best convo all week was about the rules of 21 and pickup basketball? lmao

real talk, if u play a few... like maybe 3 times a week, and u really try... u can probably develop a good 3pt shot in a week or 2. its not hard at all. people just dont try.
i can shoot 3s no problem, ive just never played 21 where you would shoot 3s after makes

Discussions like these are exactly why I laugh when people insist there's 'the way' that EVERYONE does something. Get everyone talking and we'll see there's all kinds of ways everyone does stuff.

'S why whenever I'm somewhere new, I'll ask questions during the game if I haven't already picked the rules up from everyone talking.

*hit a shot*

"Free throw, or 3?"

"Y'all play all day, or just 3? You say all day, I'm'a be here awhile." (did anyone NOT say this? :lol:)

*get to 17**

"Back to 15 if you go over 21? Or 11? Or is over 21 still game?"

Yup. And every shot counts for 1 no matter where you take it from. Those have always been the rules to me.
O_O WHAT?! Every shot counts for 2 points no matter where u shoot from, and all the free throws count as 1. we need to have a talk with your city and its made up rules fam
I'm bugging out
laugh.gif
Not 1 I meant 2. Forgive me, it's been a long winter
laugh.gif

I have played where every shot counted as 1 though just to make the game longer. It's kinda fun.

Yea 21 is a free throw game. object is to win in 3-4 possesions

wait...free throw? u play 21 from the free throw line? o_O the "free throws" are supposed to be from the college 3.
yea i play from the 3 line

Ft line here, only time i get to brush up on free throws, 3's are taken in every game

I still play from the FT line :\ but to win you have to hit a 3

This. And if you miss the 3 you go back to 15.

This!!!!!

WHO CHECKING HARDEN? :nerd:

Theres a NBA playoff thread now

We all saying hes gonna choke tho

Discussions like these are exactly why I laugh when people insist there's 'the way' that EVERYONE does something. Get everyone talking and we'll see there's all kinds of ways everyone does stuff.

'S why whenever I'm somewhere new, I'll ask questions during the game if I haven't already picked the rules up from everyone talking.

*hit a shot*

"Free throw, or 3?"

"Y'all play all day, or just 3? You say all day, I'm'a be here awhile." (did anyone NOT say this? :lol:)

*get to 17**

"Back to 15 if you go over 21? Or 11? Or is over 21 still game?"

Its gotta be 3 made free throws and check, all day just lets the real good free throw shooters just win, at least with just 3 made you gotta earn those free throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom