The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tired enough to excuse him of his performance tonight. You essentially used him being tired as a copout for his display tonight, and he's not nearly that tired to the point where 5 games in 8 nights can be used as an excuse.

He's just out there yolo'ing, shooting some incredibly dumb shots.

I already admitted he's been taking some dumb shots. At 36 coming off two pretty serious injuries and playing his 11th game in two seasons. He's also tired bruh, that's all

I don't see how anyone can knock on Kobe for hoisting 30+ shots even if he's become super inefficient at it
You can't? Really? I'm a Kobe apologist especially this season, but this is bad man.
the team is built to lose games and keep the top 5 pick

why shouldnt kobe shoot as much as possible to get that point total up?

its not like any of these guys other than jordan hill or ed davis will be in the league in 5 years 

I don't see how anyone can knock on Kobe for hoisting 30+ shots even if he's become super inefficient at it

Even with that roster he should be facilitating shots for others. The team don't get involved cause its basically Kobe doing whatever he wants and chucking up shot after shot.

You can't? Really? I'm a Kobe apologist especially this season, but this is bad man.

The team is so hopeless, Kobe should be allowed to do whatever :lol:

To be fair he usually ramps up this mode as the game goes on and his teammates have proven they are who we thought they were

the team is built to lose games and keep the top 5 pick

why shouldnt kobe shoot as much as possible to get that point total up?

its not like any of these guys other than jordan hill or ed davis will be in the league in 5 years 

Personally, whether the team is built to lose or not, shooting 35 times when you clearly don't have it going is inexcusable. Point blank.

This whole "you should pass even when your teammates are bricking everything" is something I've only heard on the internet, never on the court

trash
mean.gif

You clearly havent watched him enough :lol:

I have. Extensively. Average NBA point guard. Sure he's overpaid..but kinda like an underdog with everybody hating him for no reason. Dude produces. Full time starter? Maybe. Average to above average pg? Absolutely.

It's crazy that Indy benched Gerald Green. This guy is a monster and was a monster with the Nets before signing with the Pacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom