The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are real?

Yes, sort of. They apparently were actually pitched to the team earlier in the year, but there's been no decision to move forward with them. The team is still considering other options, but it looks like they will for sure be changing unis next season. A name change is off the table though, per Balmer.

i thought those jerseys were fan made too 
laugh.gif

s***, have you seen some of these fan made jerseys for the NFL? They're def better than some of the current ones.

Clips should just hold a fan made contest. 

The Blue alternate clips Jerseys are dope. Idk why the need for redesign. They just resigned in like 2011 lol.

That wasn't really a full rebranding though. It was more just like an update to the original look. I kind of get the desire to rebrand, so as to get more separation from the Sterling era and I think that's fine. I just don't want them to **** up the rebrand.

to put this in perspective, i bet they paid THOUSANDS for that rebrand to be designed. they couldve went on their twitter and said "graphic design contest, whoever presents the best home and alternates gets $1000" and they woulda had their answer. Theres millions of graphic designers out there fienin' to get some work for their portfolio. but companies just don't use their heads like that. 

i'd appreciate if y'all came into the lovely Knicks thread & voted in the poll. 15 more votes to declare the winner.

http://niketalk.com/t/605554/2015-ny-knicks-offseason-thread-vote-in-the-poll-in-this-thread
was going to but didn't when I saw Brittney Spears as an option. Rocking with MC though

These are real?
Yes, sort of. They apparently were actually pitched to the team earlier in the year, but there's been no decision to move forward with them. The team is still considering other options, but it looks like they will for sure be changing unis next season. A name change is off the table though, per Balmer.
Good. 'Cause if they changed names, they wouldn't be able to keep their division titles.

i kid. 

KAT/JO/JW to L.A. 

was going to but didn't when I saw Brittney Spears as an option. Rocking with MC though 

I have not problem with Brtiney being nominated. She was the preeminent femal pop start of the 2000s. But I went with MC too. It was hard for me to get past the Nick Cannon taint, but I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom