The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
those Clippers unis hurt my soul.  I can't believe it.  I love the Clips but I won't be purchasing any of that gear

they need to stop playing and used this 

clippers.jpg

those Clippers unis hurt my soul.  I can't believe it.  I love the Clips but I won't be purchasing any of that gear

clippers.jpg

I'm saying. Any of the nautical themed samples I've see out there would be better that that crap they're considering. Also wouldn't mind seeing them go to navy/red/white instead of royal/red/white.

clippers.jpg
Yeah this logo is sick, they should embrace the team too.  Currently is just generic.

This is a fun game right now.

that anchor logo IS sick. with the subtle LA written in the ropes. thats ill. im going through withdrawal from not hooping for 2 weeks *sigh* i just noticed theres no thread for basketball PLAYERS. only nba and college ones.

Last edited:
Kevin Durant, via Grantland and NewsOK:
"Kevin Ollie, he was a game-changer for us," Durant said. "He changed the whole culture, I think. He might not say it, but I think he changed the whole culture in Oklahoma City."

How so?

"His mindset, his professionalism every single day," Durant said. "And we all watched that. We all wanted to be like that."
Russell Westbrook, via NewsOK:
"Huge," Westbrook said of Ollie’s influence. "Kevin’s one of the greatest guys I know in this league."

"He’s a great role model," Westbrook said. "He did a great job of coming in here and helping us become leaders, myself and Kevin. Just taught us a lot of things."

"Regardless of what was going on," Westbrook said, "he kept a positive attitude and taught us to do the same."

Kevin Durant, via Grantland and NewsOK:

"Kevin Ollie, he was a game-changer for us," Durant said. "He changed the whole culture, I think. He might not say it, but I think he changed the whole culture in Oklahoma City."
How so?
"His mindset, his professionalism every single day," Durant said. "And we all watched that. We all wanted to be like that."

Russell Westbrook, via NewsOK:

"Huge," Westbrook said of Ollie’s influence. "Kevin’s one of the greatest guys I know in this league."
"He’s a great role model," Westbrook said. "He did a great job of coming in here and helping us become leaders, myself and Kevin. Just taught us a lot of things."
"Regardless of what was going on," Westbrook said, "he kept a positive attitude and taught us to do the same."

If they wanna keep KD and Russ together they better hire that man immediately and trade Waiters.

Lionel Hollins, proving to be the overwhelmed imbecile that he truly is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom