The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingJames: No way u take another PG in the lottery before Napier.

@KingJames: My favorite player in the draft! #Napier

someone's lying :lol:

Sounds like a guy that was a fan of Napier tweeting his opinion.

If Heat Front Office took that to mean "draft Napier" then....that's on them, they sure got him.

Lebron can make that comment without it meaning draft him, especially if he thought there was no way Heat needed a PG.

@KingJames: No way u take another PG in the lottery before Napier.

@KingJames: My favorite player in the draft! #Napier

someone's lying :lol:

Exactly :lol:. He didn't have to say it directly.

Heat were coming off of an nba finals when Cole and Chalmers combined for 7ppg on 14% from 3. A PG was clearly needed among other things.

That's Riley's fault, the end.

Him trying to blame Lebron makes him look salty, the end.

Lebron won, Riley is mad.

The Twins dumb as hell for that one.

What's the point of bringing goons w/ you if you're going to do the dirt yourself? 

Those Morris twins might be in major trouble..facing 5-15 years under Arizona law
They are NBA players... They will get 5 - 15 hours of community service. It's 
laugh.gif
 & 
mean.gif
 at the same time.

[quote name="a-friend"]That's Riley's fault, the end.
Lebron won, Riley is mad.[/quote]I want to side with you on this one, I do.

But I can't, because there's an element we don't know: what happens behind closed doors. If those tweets were it, no more dialogue from Lebby to Heat, I could more easily say "That's in Riles. Lebby just said he Napier is his fave."

But every part of me believes there was more than those tweets. Maybe not as direct as "Draft Napier if you want me to stay", and then bails... but I have a hard time believing they drafted Napier JUST off 2 tweets, with no other dialogue.

Last edited:

Riley always salty. I remember when kobe had that 81 point game he was the only person who said something negative about it lol

Lebron didn't win anything, really. Sure the heat didn't make the playoffs but it's all about chips at this point.

I meant Lebron won as in Riley lost his cool first. First rule of negotiations and first rule of life, First Man to talk loses, First man to lose his cool, loses, Lebron won.

Last edited:
So Jalen Rose thinks the Lakers will be Rondo, Kobe and Kevin Love........ :rolleyes

Lebron is the most powerful man in the NBA Riley needs to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom