The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City has fired coach Scott Brooks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

[quote name="do work son"]Scott brooks fired[/quote]Sources?! Multiples are needed, sir.

Oklahoma City has fired coach Scott Brooks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) April 22, 2015

BOUT DAMN TIME!

Next year with Kevin Ollie is gonna be fun if they get him. You guys think it'd be enough for KD and Russ to stay in OKC?

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Thunder GM Sam Presti traveled to meet Scott Brooks in California today and delivered the news, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Brooks will immediately become a top candidate for the openings in Orlando and Denver, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Thunder GM Sam Presti traveled to meet Scott Brooks in California today and delivered the news, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Brooks will immediately become a top candidate for the openings in Orlando and Denver, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Does this increase or decrease the likelihood of Russy & KD bolting asap?

Or no effect?

I also dont think Kevin Ollie is the answer. A rookie coach in the last year of Durants deal isnt a risk I would want to take, even while seeing what Steve Kerr just did.

Think it was last week, but they need to go after someone who already has NBA coaching experience, preferably deep playoff run experience.

I'd like to see JVG take a stab at it, but know he wont.

They are gone unless they make it to the Finals IMO, so they better do all they can to ensure that happens.

Damn OKC went from title contenders to... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Russ and KD prolly getting the hell out of there too 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom