The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^All of that makes sense and I agree, with all of it, except Ollie being ideal.

As you said, as I said, healthy they win regardless.

All they need is a Leader.
I would be okay with Ollie if he wasn't friends with the guys, that's my only issue, and considering that's my only issue, if prefer to bypass it, when they really only need a decent coach, Brown has Coached Lebron and Kobe(don't care to hear of he did a good/bad job, he did it)
I'm more than fine with him in OKC.

Last edited:

Was Presti the one who chose Brooks and refused to fire him

kinda handicapped by the situation with brooks.. every year it was something that would have made it a pain to fire him..

and really he was taking over for pj carlesimo who had to go 1-12 to get fired (and was playing KD at SG)

the best thing i read was something to the effect of "presti fired brooks because he was looking at the long term"

*thinks back to not amnestying perkins...resigning harden/ibaka*

*laughs*

We've been calling Scott Brooks Doug Collins MJ forever 
laugh.gif

Whoever gets this OKC job I hope they're comfortable with the possibilty of having to go through a rebuild. From Contender to rebuilder in two seasons would be wild.

the best thing i read was something to the effect of "presti fired brooks because he was looking at the long term"

*thinks back to not amnestying perkins...resigning harden/ibaka*

*laughs*
Something tells me those were ownership's calls more than they were Presti's.

:smh: @ Kyle being outside of your top 2

:smh: @ Scott Brooks/OKC talk dominating and then, "Hey guys. :smile: Hawks, tho."

:smh: @ this being sly-posted in the non-playoff thread

:wink:

Like, that article literally had nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about, and doesn't belong in here, anyways. :lol:

:smh: @ Scott Brooks/OKC talk dominating and then, "Hey guys. :smile: Hawks, tho."

Like, that article literally had nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about, and doesn't belong in here, anyways. :lol:

you noticed it too. right in the middle of scott brooks and the thunder.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT KYLE KORVER THE BEST SHOOTER IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY

:lol:

Well in all fairness he has to post it at some point. Its not like you can easily tell when a conversation is starting an ending within a thread, people "interject" on conversations all the time. He cant just wait around and not post something he wants to post thats NBA related because theres some sort of other conversation going on.

That being said, the post belonged in the playoff thread at the end of the day.

[quote name="Antidope"]Well in all fairness he has to post it at some point.[/quote]He doesn't, though. :lol:

Kyle Korver Is the Best Shooter in the NBA — and It’s Not Particularly Close «
http://teamstre.am/1G8MaND

via Grantland
no dice for me. and this line "and more than 95 percent of Korver’s buckets this year involved an assist." perfectly explains why. best shooter by a wide margin*[sub]as long as the ball isnt in his hands until he shoots.  [/sub]I'll take steph in the #1 spot easily. korver did his thing tho.

Kyle Korver Is the Best Shooter in the NBA — and It’s Not Particularly Close «
http://teamstre.am/1G8MaND

via Grantland
no dice for me. and this line "and more than 95 percent of Korver’s buckets this year involved an assist." perfectly explains why. best shooter by a wide margin*[SUB]as long as the ball isnt in his hands until he shoots.  [/SUB]I'll take steph in the #1 spot easily. korver did his thing tho.

Exactly this. And to say "and it's not particularly close" just seems like a headline screaming for clicks.

Old news or not, we had just simply went entirely too long without Hawks Talk. He mentioned this in the playoffs thread, and no one cared because of the big news right now that's actually WORTH talking about.

That's all that was, my dude.

Carry on. Best thing is to just pay him no mind.
heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom