The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ McCollum really looked like a serviceable 2 this series, glad to see that.

LMA should go to Cleveland or San Antonio. If not one of those two places stay in Portland. At least thats what I think, or if Houston wants to start finessing and clear up the space to get him but that doesnt seem likely to me.

LMA should go to Orlando.
Is this reasoning apart of the crazy scheme I'm seeing around about getting LMA then trading Vuvu and a pick for Boogie? Or is it something else. IDK if he wants to wait the two years (thats being optimistic) that it would take to turn that Orlando Magic team into a contender.

LMA should go to Orlando.
Is this reasoning apart of the crazy scheme I'm seeing around about getting LMA then trading Vuvu and a pick for Boogie? Or is it something else. IDK if he wants to wait the two years (thats being optimistic) that it would take to turn that Orlando Magic team into a contender.

lil reese & boogie on the same team with peyton & oladipo :x :x ... & possibly still have tobias :wow:

Last edited:
You guys are crazy 
laugh.gif
. That would be too many factors at play for me if I was LMA. I would need like absolute proof that they could even bring Boogie in, matter of fact they would have to get it done first before I even go down there.

I'm never gonna forgive Cleveland for trading him. I never wanted Love. ****

I'm glad he's getting his redemption tho

Congratulations young Wiggins!

Even though I wasn't a Cavs fan, I really wanted to see Wigging blossom there. It could have been a dynasty. Much like how the Spurs had a prime David Robinson and a Rookie Duncan. They could have been competitive for the next 15 years. when Lebron turns 36, Wiggins will be 25 and Kyrie 28 :x :smh:

Even though I wasn't a Cavs fan, I really wanted to see Wigging blossom there. It could have been a dynasty. Much like how the Spurs had a prime David Robinson and a Rookie Duncan. They could have been competitive for the next 15 years. when Lebron turns 36, Wiggins will be 25 and Kyrie 28 :x :smh:

They didn't see the vision.

@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources w/ @YahooForde: Florida's Billy Donovan is finalizing a multi-year deal to become the head coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom