The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't even that simple, he didn't wanna keep Wiggins because Wiggins didn't sign to Bron's agency with Rich Paul like he wanted him too.

That's the only reason why he isn't there, because Bron couldn't profit off of him the rest of his career.

Which is even more stupid because if they won rings, Bron's getting more money regardless.

That's even worse than what I initially thought. What a dork

@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources w/ @YahooForde: Florida's Billy Donovan is finalizing a multi-year deal to become the head coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

he gonna renig again watch :rofl:

@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources w/ @YahooForde: Florida's Billy Donovan is finalizing a multi-year deal to become the head coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

View media item 1513817

to westbrook and durant.

:rofl:

When you look at the track record of big name college coaches who have tried to jump to the NBA, it's pretty iffy. Pitino, Calapar both failed in the pros. Brad Stevens seems to be more the exception than the rule.

But look at the situations those college coaches often come into: no established stars and basically taking over a lottery team.

OKC's Coach, I don't really give a **** who it is, too happy they hit Brooks in the head, nothing could spoil that.
Hell, name the worst Coach, hire him in OKC, and I'd be damn Happy and would endorse him for some time.

Welcome to OkC BD, Thunder the **** up G.

Last edited:
OKC's Coach, I don't really give a **** who it is, too happy they hit Brooks in the head, nothing could spoil that.
Hell, name the worst Coach, hire him in OKC, and I'd be damn Happy and would endorse him for some time.

Would Donovan take the job w/o a guarantee that Durant stays? Hmmm....

Those helmets are dope.  
laugh.gif
 @ The King talk.  It doenst surprise me, nor should it surprise anyone. He's lining all of these guys' pockets with money.

Word is if Donovan turned down an NBA head coaching gig for a second time (after getting this close), he'd never get called on again.

The whole league would blackball him? Not even sure how that would work.

LeBron AKA GM of the century didn't see the vision. He wanted a "better" version of Miami with 3 max cats and perennial All-stars out the gate

It wasn't even that simple, he didn't wanna keep Wiggins because Wiggins didn't sign to Bron's agency with Rich Paul like he wanted him too.

That's the only reason why he isn't there, because Bron couldn't profit off of him the rest of his career.

Which is even more stupid because if they won rings, Bron's getting more money regardless.
this was hilarious to me when I heard/read about it.. dude had that letter/statement/whatever drafted and specifically excluded dude..

now kevin love is gone for sure.. and they don't even have home boy out of UNLV to show for it either

Would Donovan take the job w/o a guarantee that Durant stays? Hmmm....
I don't think he would, but he should also be smart enough to know that KD leaving is a possibility regardless of any Guarantee he received from KD or the Front Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom