The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not like mgmt isnt trying, they just cant land a big name to play in LA.
that roster is :x
there's a reason why byron been bounced around

Last edited:
Kobe gonna be the only guy to end the season with 26ppg and 32% from the field :smh:

hey, pad them stats bruh

D'antoni should get COTY for getting Kobe to average 6 assists per game + only 12 shots a game in his short last season.

37 shots and 1 assist is incredible

Gonna sound like a Homer but I'd rather kobe's game tonite than lebron's, sitting back and letting Waiters take over. Shoot til the clip's empty

Last edited:
This whole "you should pass even when your teammates are bricking everything" is something I've only heard on the internet, never on the court
This. He's clearly not back in top shape yet, so I don't expect many more games like that. I can't wait until Nick comes back. It'll take the pain of watching Carlos Boozer play. But at the end of the day, we're doing pretty good on getting that top 5 pick
happy.gif

Last edited:
37 shots is absolutely OD but as my dude Essential said in the Lakers thread... there isn't a single other player on the roster that would be a second or third option on any other team in the NBA. We have a terrible terrible roster. Plus Byron Scott played him 45 minutes :smh:

Going to be a longggg season. Silver better reward us with that number 1 pick because lord knows we need it :lol:

I can't take B.Scott serious cuz he looks too much like James Doakes...I keep expecting him to say Surprise Mu******

45 minutes already and dude just came back after being out a year plus?

dis dude gonna put up 45 shots to get 30 points and end up dying on the court.

Byron is an idiot

I think Kobe kept them in the game

If he stopped at 12 shots theres no way that game would be close

They literally have no other options

This whole "you should pass even when your teammates are bricking everything" is something I've only heard on the internet, never on the court

Comparing pick up basketball to NBA?

Either way, it"s not about letting Jordan Hill ISO or w.e. If someone takes 38 shots, they're probably drawing doubles or attracting help. Someone is open or in a position to make a quick move and score. Lin was 4-8 with 10 FTs. Boozer was 6-13. It"s not like he's playing with D-League guys. 37 shots is just unnecessary and dumb unless you're on fire.

what more can you ask for? this lakers squad isnt talented. they played hard tonight against a better team. it's gonna be a long season, you just hope to see improvement in some of these players and maybe they can be part of the future.
everyone in the starting except kobe, are really bench players. you surely cant expect to get consistency from guys who arent playing their normal roles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom