The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

This whole "you should pass even when your teammates are bricking everything" is something I've only heard on the internet, never on the court
Comparing pick up basketball to NBA?

Either way, it"s not about letting Jordan Hill ISO or w.e. If someone takes 38 shots, they're probably drawing doubles or attracting help. Someone is open or in a position to make a quick move and score. Lin was 4-8 with 10 FTs. Boozer was 6-13. It"s not like he's playing with D-League guys. 37 shots is just unnecessary and dumb unless you're on fire.
did you SEE what happens when lin touches the ball? 
laugh.gif

or boozer? 
roll.gif

Staying true to the id rather go 0-30 than 0-9. When nick young comes back it's going to be hilarious.

37 shots is absolutely OD but as my dude Essential said in the Lakers thread... there isn't a single other player on the roster that would be a second or third option on any other team in the NBA. We have a terrible terrible roster. Plus Byron Scott played him 45 minutes :smh:

Going to be a longggg season. Silver better reward us with that number 1 pick because lord knows we need it :lol:

Laker fans keep saying that but the team was close tonight, and vs the Warriors. Kobe just shot them out of both games. It's horrible.:smh:

Close vs Warriors? Kobe went off in the 3rd and they were still down 8 :lol: :lol:

Kobe has no choice to shoot but some of the shots hes taking :lol: :smh:

the 2nd best player on the team is Lin and he cant do a damn thing right

that lakers team is worthless, ill be surprised if they win 15 games and if they do every single one will be because of kobe.

Thats the thing if you watch the games when Kobe does pass the ball to Hill, Davis and Boozer they don't finish

Especially the 1st Suns game this year

Lin can create his own shot but is tentative

Also the Lakers have no 3 point shooting so the spacing is bad

Guys are heavily overrating Kobes' team. Boozer was amnestied last year, 9 teams bid on him. The highest of the 9 was the Lakers bidding 3.25million. Lin is an expiring contract. Jordan Hill is a PF. Wes Johnson is bottom 5 SF

Guys are heavily overrating Kobes' team. Boozer was amnestied last year, 9 teams bid on him. The highest of the 9 was the Lakers bidding 3.25million. Lin is an expiring contract. Jordan Hill is a PF. Wes Johnson is bottom 5 SF
I'm saying tho. At least last year we had ears, Nick Young,  Jodie Meeks, and other role players who were doing cool. Give Kobe that team, and we'd have won by now. We have Carlos boozer making Kwame Brown look like a 95 rating player on Nba Live, and Jeremy Lin looking Linsanely garbage out there.

Last edited:
I think Kobe kept them in the game

If he stopped at 12 shots theres no way that game would be close

They literally have no other options

lol so its either 37 shots or 12? No in between? I think its wildly entertaining so I hope Kobe keeps gunning. It's just not a smart way to play. Freezing out your teammates + taking ridiculously contested shots is a recipe for disaster. Passing when he has nothing or no chance of scoring would help the team out. Pretty basic stuff.

Boozer's out there getting blocked multiple times per possession.

Lin dribbles across halfcourt and is staring directly at Kobe.

Wes Johnson still plays like a rookie that's overwhelmed to be playing in the NBA.

Kobe's not playing well either, 37 shots is crazy, and just blatantly playing 1-on-5 is pretty rude :lol:... but that's not what's holding some of his "better" teammates from being good. The rest of this team is trash if he passes to them more or not. The ship tank is sinking either way, so Kobe might as well get a little joy out of it.

Last edited:
Not advocating or excusing Bryant's chucking, but in all honesty could Cleveland LeBron (the first go round) or Jordan even elevate this Laker team to playoff status?

1. They play no defense, they don't have the personnel to play defense

2. Bryant's best teammate is either Jordan Hill, Boozer or Ed Davis, none of those guys would even be a third option on any other team

I think Kobe kept them in the game

If he stopped at 12 shots theres no way that game would be close

They literally have no other options

lol so its either 37 shots or 12? No in between? I think its wildly entertaining so I hope Kobe keeps gunning. It's just not a smart way to play. Freezing out your teammates + taking ridiculously contested shots is a recipe for disaster. Passing when he has nothing or no chance of scoring would help the team out. Pretty basic stuff.

The thing is only like 5 of his shots were bad or ill advised shots and he missed about 5 easy shots

He couldve been 18-37 very easily

Hes not out there freezing out teammates any more

Listen, if you have to shoot 40 times on a team to be competitive, at 36 years old, in your 19th season,

It's time. It's time to hang it up.

There's no point in even playing anymore if your career has come down to this.

IMO

Listen, if you have to shoot 40 times on a team to be competitive, at 36 years old, in your 19th season,

It's time. It's time to hang it up.

There's no point in even playing anymore if your career has come down to this.

IMO
i mean... 24 mil is a lot of money 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom