The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, if you have to shoot 40 times on a team to be competitive, at 36 years old, in your 19th season,

It's time. It's time to hang it up.

There's no point in even playing anymore if your career has come down to this.

IMO
Kobe knows 25 million reasons why.

Nash knows 10 million reasons not to hang it up

This year just started so you can't say 3 years

The Spurs haven't run ISO ball in awhile and they weren't winning championships

It's not about style and systems

It's about having talented players to run your system

Last edited:
This whole "you should pass even when your teammates are bricking everything" is something I've only heard on the internet, never on the court
This whole "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but I'm gonna go to any and every length to defend Kobe Bryant even if it means that I make myself look really stupid" dynamic is something I've only heard from Kobe fans.

EVERY game it's the same crap from you guys.

"His teammates can't make shots."

"Why should he pass?"

"Who the hell should he pass to?!?"

I have a question, a serious question.

If the 2014-2015 Los Angeles Lakers, minus Kobe Bryant, are sooooo pathetic at making shots, why are they shooting 46.5% (99-213) from the field?

And if 46.5% from the field is soooooo pathetic and these guys should be banned from attempting field goals, what does that say about the clown that is shooting 40.2% (49-22) ?

Do you guys understand how significant/drastic a 6% difference in field goal percentage is?

The lengths that Kobe fans go to degrade themselves by making themselves look like fools all in the name of praising Kobe Bryant is sickening.

When you watch the games, it's CRYSTAL-CLEAR what is going on.

When you analyze the stats, it's CRYSTAL-CLEAR what is going on.

It can't be any more obvious that this guy cares about nothing else besides scoring 25 points a game because he knows that ignorant basketball "fans" (a.k.a. Kobe Stans) will praise him and blame the rest of the players for Kobe's shortcomings.

Yet, you guys continue to put common sense aside all in the name of praising Kobe Bryant. FOR WHAT? Unbelievable.

Dude has gotten away with this crap for 85% of his career because his flaws were disguised by 7-foot Hall Of Famers and a legendary coach. But when he gets exposed in broad daylight, there's always this endless array of excuses. **** is unbelievable.

I wish they would make one of those AT&T "It's Not Complicated" commercials that particularly addresses Kobe Bryant fanatics.

Last edited:
If kobe doesn't shoot, honestly, who does???
laugh.gif
If the goal is to make shots, statistics show that the rest of the field should shoot.

This whole "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but I'm gonna go to any and every length to defend Kobe Bryant even if it means that I make myself look really stupid" dynamic is something I've only heard from Kobe fans.

"Why should he pass?"

If the 2014-2015 Los Angeles Lakers, minus Kobe Bryant, are sooooo pathetic at making shots, why are they shooting 46.5% (99-213) from the field?

And if 46.5% from the field is soooooo pathetic and these guys should be banned from attempting field goals, what does that say about the clown that is shooting 40.2% (49-22) ?

Do you guys understand how significant/drastic a 6% difference in field goal percentage is?

The lengths that Kobe fans go to degrade themselves by making themselves look like fools all in the name of praising Kobe Bryant is sickening.

It can't be any more obvious that this guy cares about nothing else besides scoring 25 points a game because he knows that ignorant basketball "fans" (a.k.a. Kobe Stans) will praise him and blame the rest of the players for Kobe's shortcomings.

Yet, you guys continue to put common sense aside all in the name of praising Kobe Bryant. FOR WHAT? Unbelievable.

Dude has gotten away with this crap for 85% of his career because his flaws were disguised by 7-foot Hall Of Famers and a legendary coach. But when he gets exposed in broad daylight, there's always this endless array of excuses. **** is unbelievable.

I wish they would make one of those AT&T "It's Not Complicated" commercials that particularly addresses Kobe Bryant fanatics.

PREACH

"Why should he pass?"

this, just this

Now may be time for Kobe to say he needs a game off, like that game against the suns in 07...just let the rest of these guys that you 'statisticians' believe are so much more efficient without him and how he's holding them back, he should just fallback and let them cook. They'll get beat by 50. They'll miss me when I'm gone.

Damn. Bron only scored 11 points last night? Probably just picking and choosing right now his spots trying to get comfy with the team.

looking to be some good *** games tomorrow.

Cleveland gon try and get at Utah.

But the main is that GSW/LAC game. I love those matchups.

Kobe is not playing good basketball right now, but there are always gonna be those irrational Kobe fans who see what they wanna see and defend it as good basketball.

Just like there always gonna be those irrational Kobe haters who see what they wanna see and take the Lakers sucking and/or his extra-selfish play with Carlos Boozer and Wes Johnson starting next to him to prove something about his ENTIRE career.

Last edited:
Kobe definitely ain't the type of player anyone would want to play with, but I just appreciate his incredible skilll and fundamentals. 

With that said, things are looking ugly in Lakerland

This whole "you should pass even when your teammates are bricking everything" is something I've only heard on the internet, never on the court

"Why should he pass?"

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom